The online racing simulator
I have to say that XRT can handle quite a lot power with the current physics. And if you put enough large engine with 4 cylinders the sound isn't too bad either. I'm going to try my 400/700hp XRT concepts now

South city, Here comes I!
dont forget the slickmod because...
"Power is nothing without control!"
I Hope we become the weight and the other cars too ^^
How come I can modify the XRT, but nothing else? The XFG and XRG don't get the number of cylinders or the volume i set!

Wtf?

The XRT is all out moddable, but not the other two..

Any ideas?
Sounds like you're leaving the cartype on Saloon or something.
Quote from Robbie :dont forget the slickmod because...
"Power is nothing without control!"

Actually you don't necessarily need slicks. I made XRG with approx same engine and same size road super tyres as Maserati MC 12XX. It was quite controllable. It understeered a lot and needed really long braking, but it probably could be made handle just great with a proper setup.
okay, but we have got a racinggame und there are sliks the right tires. the only have more grip and with a 2,7l Turbo with 850hp you need all grip what you can get :P ^^

i hope the devs give us more options to tweak and all the cars
correct me if I'm wrong
I don't know if anyone else has seen it, but you can see with a hex-ed that there is in LFS, at least in string form, mention of "racing" and "racing grooved" tires, besides the road, super, and four slicks.
Quote from Breizh :I don't know if anyone else has seen it, but you can see with a hex-ed that there is in LFS, at least in string form, mention of "racing" and "racing grooved" tires, besides the road, super, and four slicks.

Racing grooved for BF1 maybbe?

Anyways, I made a 750hp rwd car and it was actually quite boring with slicks. With normal soft tires it was quite a nightmere though

Something like 450-500hp feels quite perfect in XRT with slightly bigger tires. 4.4 litre flat 4 NA engine sounds ok too
Quote from keltern :How come I can modify the XRT, but nothing else? The XFG and XRG don't get the number of cylinders or the volume i set!
Wtf?
The XRT is all out moddable, but not the other two..
Any ideas?

Change the cartype of the XFG/XRG to "GT", or "Touring Car". These cartypes have less restrictions.
hmmm, but there i cant chance redline and wight too.
its possible that we get a version to change more soon?
or more cars?
Quote from redruM69 :Change the cartype of the XFG/XRG to "GT", or "Touring Car". These cartypes have less restrictions.

Yeah, but I'm not that fond of changing the cartype, as the sound and powerdelivery changes sooooo much when doing so..
Doesn't seem to be working at all for me... one times in 50 it'll launch correctly, other times it'll prompt me to install patch V (which I already have repeated a number of times).

I'm running Vista Ultimate which might be causing some problems (already tried compatibility modes and running as administrator); any ideas?
I can't get it to work.

It worked the very first time I tried it but never since...... Everytime I try to run the program it says I need to unlock / register liveforspeed. I have tried to lock/unlcock and this doesn't help. Does anyone have any idea? I have installed VBruntime and put the OCX files in the lfs directory.

Also, does this work on all the S2 cars? I would like to be able to change downforce etc on the formula cars.
Nope, all licensed cars are encrypted.
Quote from HRT SHAUN :me and my cous are both using the same tweak on a private server but i get an error tryin to join saying that cars dont match...how does that work?

yes i get this problem aswell can anybody please help
Quote from kirmy :yes i get this problem aswell can anybody please help

me too
Quote from skstibi :WOW!

:wow: Sean! Is it really you ?
So you're still alive ? :haha:

P.S.: Sorry for OT :ashamed:
Did anybody know when the Release from next Version of the Tweaker?
Are there some plannings?
there probably will be a new release sometime, supporting one or more of the S2 cars..
I don't think so. That is protected content, the devs only allowed RedruM to edit the demo cars.
Quote from oDii :Doesn't seem to be working at all for me... one times in 50 it'll launch correctly, other times it'll prompt me to install patch V (which I already have repeated a number of times).

I'm running Vista Ultimate which might be causing some problems (already tried compatibility modes and running as administrator); any ideas?

Hate to quote myself but have found a way to get it "semi-working"... you need to restart before playing LFS. A pain yes, but presuming you launch LFS first and a butterfly doesn't flap its wings in China, it should continue to work for the rest of the game.
Quote from Lotesdelere ::wow: Sean! Is it really you ?
So you're still alive ? :haha:

P.S.: Sorry for OT :ashamed:

Alive with no wheel. I have also started my Real life racing season so I am not really around much.
Has anyone ever played with the tweak online, if so can you please help me in doing so
Kirmy, you, the server, and anyone else connecting, need to be using the same tweaks for all three cars.
That's it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG