The online racing simulator
rfactor ??
(6 posts, started )
rfactor ??
i was just looking at www.rfactorcentral.com and wow it looks amazing is it really that good ?? were can i download the demo from ?
thanks
#2 - JTbo
You are serious, are you?

Anyway home of rFactor that is Google's 1st link when you type rfactor http://www.rfactor.net/

Oh yes, I don't comment if it is any good and I hope nobody else do that either, there is search button here and plenty of enough threads about this already. Try it and you will find if it is good for you or not.
i will never leave LFS, nothing will ever be as good as lfs,just another sim to play on ,
Download the demo from the internet (www.rfactor.net -> try/buy -> download mirrors).

But apart from a total of 4 mods, 2 of which aren't public and one of which (at least) isn't finished it's completely rubbish.

Even the F3 mod, which was 'verified' by an F3 driver is so completely unrealistic in it's response and feel, let alone it's performance, that it just makes a mockery of the term 'simulation'.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I gather there is a large community of people who have never driven a real car who think it's the best thing since bread was cut up into thin bits for ease of getting it through the letter box.
Then you've found an interesting alternative...
When I discovered rfactor, I played it two weeks in a row, than finally when the ''real tracks, real cars, nice sounds'' got out of my system I came back RUNNING to Lfs...
thanks lads !just figured out rfactor is a false courage !

rfactor ??
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG