The online racing simulator
#1 - arco
Round 4 results and statistics
Congrats to (V) C.Modoff for taking the victory in round 4.

Results and statistics:
Qualify
Race

Replays:
Qualify
Race
it was an ok race with so little practice. grats modoff for the win :P ill post a small vid of my double 2 wheeler 360 tire burner stunt soon
lol
showoff
#5 - arco
Yeah, the tHUNder guys did great especially with such short notice, looks like there should be some good scraps for podium positions, 1st have shown promise but they've been unlucky, so it'll be good for the series having you guys in the events, and with other teams knocking on the door a few times there should be more good races for the final half of the series.

Gab, already sent the file to Arrow last night (bl**dy MSN took about 1hr to send a 7mb file!) but im guessing its not been passed on to Arni.

Rev. Great 720, its a mirical you didnt pick up any real damange
Quote from PaulC2K :Yeah, the tHUNder guys did great especially with such short notice, looks like there should be some good scraps for podium positions, 1st have shown promise but they've been unlucky, so it'll be good for the series having you guys in the events, and with other teams knocking on the door a few times there should be more good races for the final half of the series.

Gab, already sent the file to Arrow last night (bl**dy MSN took about 1hr to send a 7mb file!) but im guessing its not been passed on to Arni.

Rev. Great 720, its a mirical you didnt pick up any real damange

not a miracle, its my greatness

ps: I did pick up some damage, although it didnt show up at the F10 menu. There was a corner after the hairpin, where i almost rolled over every time i went thru. It was ok after the pit, so it was probably some hidden damage. Maybe i got my rear track width shortened or dunno..
Quote from RevengeR :so it was probably some hidden damage. Maybe i got my rear track width shortened or dunno..

Or it was body damage ?

I had a pretty similar incident there, but I was "a bit" less lucky

Edit: previous upload seems to have been corrupted... new link can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDQ3VdozVOU

Sorry about that Kaybe, didn't expect my car to just break away like that..
Yea, it could be even a hidden damage. That part of the track is quite tricky.
I had a Formula xr race, where I hit the barrier and spun in that corner like rev's accident. After this, there wasn't any damage on F10 screen, neither on chassis, even though I couldn't get the right hander turns, because the rear of the car suddenly slipped in them.
So it's a damage which isn't shown by F10, probably sort of something hidden damage.
#12 - arco
#13 - arco
Quote from RevengeR :not a miracle, its my greatness

ps: I did pick up some damage, although it didnt show up at the F10 menu. There was a corner after the hairpin, where i almost rolled over every time i went thru. It was ok after the pit, so it was probably some hidden damage. Maybe i got my rear track width shortened or dunno..

Something like what happened with Arni yesterday. No real damage shown with F10, but his rear left tyre was all black viewing with F9, so if he went too much to one direction the car did a 180 degrees turn by itself. He really struggled to get into the pits.
Quote from lococost :lol
showoff

Yea he's showing off his red brake markings! Cheat!

Nice spin Rev, unfortunetely I missed it via LFS Spectator, have to wonder how you managed to get the car back on the road, never mind doing so with little damage!

Nice race guys, was amazed at the first few corners being so clean.
This was a race to forget, everything went wrong, had a small touch with Robble and went hard into barriers and had to pit, then i had puncture , maybe cos my tires heated so much in the accident,then my computer restarted for no reason

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG