The online racing simulator
bosnian pryramids and atlantis
(65 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramids

seems that osmanagich is been proved righ in finding the biggest pyramid of the world

but in his book the world of the maya he dares to talk of atlantis and the 2012 ending maya calendar

but what strikes me the most as unmentioned and most important of osmanagic claims is that in 2012 a syncronizing ray will come from the center of galaxy and do i didnt understand what to humans

what do you think of this guy, think he is fighting all traditional archaelogists and proving them wrong
#2 - CSU1
What the f*ck!?

edit: He is somehow right though, maybe you should focus less on philosophy and actually play Live For Speed and contribute to the community in an other way.
It's in the off topic section - hence your post is the one that isn't suited to this forum CSU1, as you should of posted that in LFS General Discussion

(and its fashion, btw)
No, I agree (sort of) with CSU on this one - he's just posting useless chunks of C&P'd info from other sites. It wouldn't be so bad if he was actually starting a discussion about them, but stating information that's already available online is a waste of time and bandwidth.

Back on topic. I'm not convinced that the Bosnian Pyramids are anything more than a coincidental geological shape. They don't share any real resemblance with the current Egyptian variety (they're more squat with curved edges) and they're covered with foliage - this would not grow back had the rock been extracted from cliffs and built up by man.

I also can't help thinking that with his claims of some weird intergalactic beam in the next few years that this guy is possibly a little on the crazy side.

I think this website is a very good counter point to the OP.
#6 - CSU1
Quote from DejaVu :It's in the off topic section - hence your post is the one that isn't suited to this forum CSU1, as you should of posted that in LFS General Discussion

(and its fashion, btw)

good work Sherlock, It's the senseless babel that is doing my head in sorry for the ott post
lmao

However, i do suggest lerts tries to smoke less than 50 joints a day from now on :banana_ra

And for that matter ...

bye bye guys youll see me no more around

i spent 5 years in the il2 forums standing attacks all the time just for the joy of talking with some frineds, right i have no social life

when i came here i though wow, non violent game, offtopic section and even mods talk of religion

but in the end what do i get, the tipical anonimity to get me into hating

i see whats about, some posters leading me to love some leading me to hate so bye again i dont have to stand that negative half

i wonder why people like this want to isolate me by not letting me talk what i think, and its the same everywhere

this is funny even in the offtopic you have to stay ontopic, all like sheep

so by again ill dedicate my efforts to get a girlfriend im not racing with you
Quote from lerts :bye bye guys youll see me no more around

i spent 5 years in the il2 forums standing attacks all the time just for the joy of talking with some frineds, right i have no social life

when i came here i though wow, non violent game, offtopic section and even mods talk of religion

but in the end what do i get, the tipical anonimity to get me into hating

i see whats about, some posters leading me to love some leading me to hate so bye again i dont have to stand that negative half

i wonder why people like this want to isolate me by not letting me talk what i think, and its the same everywhere

this is funny even in the offtopic you have to stay ontopic, all like sheep

so by again ill dedicate my efforts to get a girlfriend im not racing with you

POST OF TEH YEAR!

Next time you join a forum, consider what you're actually writing. Don't post if you don't have an opinion yourself, or even have a clue what you're talking about.

I could paste in a whole load about (for example) the trials and tribulations of being a Highland sheep shearer in the 12th century, it doesn't mean people can or will discuss it.

It amuses me that his goodbye post is the only conversation-worthy piece he's done.

#13 - CSU1
Quote from Dajmin :Next time you join a forum, consider what you're actually writing. Don't post if you don't have an opinion yourself, or even have a clue what you're talking about.

I could paste in a whole load about (for example) the trials and tribulations of being a Highland sheep shearer in the 12th century, it doesn't mean people can or will discuss it.

How does that go then 12th century higland sheep shearer?
I have as much clue about that as lerts does about Bosnian pyramids or fusion manipulation
#15 - JTbo
Quite typical for all forums, if there is one that don't fit to standards he is smoked out one way or another.

I must say that I have no any trouble with his posts, even I don't agree with all stuff, at least his posts offer some change to 'when S3 comes out?' and 'OMG I got banned, what do I do?' threads, which I consider being rather little of amusement.
Quote from lerts :i spent 5 years in the il2 forums standing attacks all the time just for the joy of talking with some frineds, right i have no social life

Did you happen to be using the nickname raaaid there?
well maybe i talked to early ill ask a moderator if i can talk of this kind of things in the OT section, it would be great and just for that id get an s2

so is it allowed in the OT section to talk of atlantis,disney comics, astral travel and things like that though some people will just get angry just by mention them?

and yes i was raaaid, did you hang around in those forums or you just took the time to search the forums for similar posts?
#18 - SamH
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say that I'm personally not offended by the new OT threads that keep appearing. Some may not have been expecting that from me I do understand the objections raised, though, so I'll propose a compromise.

lerts, if you would limit your new OT threads to one per week, and title them something like "lerts' procrastinator : week n", very quickly those who aren't interested will know they can skip over that thread. Those that are interested (and I might be tempted myself, sometimes) will know where to go to find this kind of discussion. If you want to start a new topic within the week, tag it on to the end of the current week's thread.

I DO enjoy the theological and political topics we cover here in OT and I would be sad if we were left feeling that we couldn't explore subjects that are far removed from LFS. Those who don't want to participate are welcome to ignore (and not encouraged to whinge in-thread). If the thread title contains enough information to hint at the content, then nobody - for or against - has anything to complain about.
Quote from lerts :and yes i was raaaid, did you hang around in those forums or you just took the time to search the forums for similar posts?

I read them every now and then.
lerts i don't think the issue is that your posts are, weird, maybe if you posted alot in other parts of the forum and were a regular "lfser" you might be more accepted.

Because atm, you look like some aristocratic looney who stumbled in off the street and started preeching
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : wait no, I aint sorry appology deleted
all right ill post on OT just once a while and just for that get an s2

to keep away free thinker haters ill label them from the mind o "whatever name i choose

its nice i thought it was bad having got banned from il2 but it led me here because i wont only play a non violent game whre you fry noone in his cockpit but besides has an OT where i can discuss tthings i cant in public because id be taken by a loony, online i can even admit it im quite crazy but above all non violent

back on topic i think that on 2012 magnetic field from earth will be 0 and radiation from sun and the blackhole at the center of the galaxy, hunab ku, will be received by human brains without interference

that may give us abilities like mind reading, precognition, telelkinesis, so flying, and so on

do you remember the story of the monkeys who came from space superintelligent, what if it was true? why couldnt their brain received the stellar radiation without interference from earth magnetic field

this is similar to osmanagich theory and he is shouting the mouth of traditionalists with his discovery
Quote from lerts :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramids

seems that osmanagich is been proved righ in finding the biggest pyramid of the world

but in his book the world of the maya he dares to talk of atlantis and the 2012 ending maya calendar

but what strikes me the most as unmentioned and most important of osmanagic claims is that in 2012 a syncronizing ray will come from the center of galaxy and do i didnt understand what to humans

what do you think of this guy, think he is fighting all traditional archaelogists and proving them wrong

I suggest you go study the stars and planets and you'll probably find a few answers there. This synchronizing ray is nothing more then planet alignments and its just something the Mayans had worked out many years ago, the world wont end but something will happen. Its all about cycles and we are currently due for the next 'cleansing' cycle.. Apparently - I dont know anything about pyraminds

lerts, I also recommend posting here at my friends community which is also my team website, its a open debate section in the forums with some intelligent and open minded people there : http://www.clownpaint.com/forum/index.php?showforum=70

As for the rest of you who take joy in ripping people apart I suggest you go take a shit and contemplate your actions, some of your posts are just lame.
I see no reason for not allowing you to post OT stuff. Your threads can (And have) started some good interesting discussions) especially the religious discussion that come from the subconcious future seeing thinger ).

So, I'm glad you've decided to stay (and to buy S2! ) and I'm interested in the next crazy OT thing you post. Although... I have absolutely no idea what that end of that post was about. lol, anyone care to elaborate? Superintelligent space monkeys?
yes its mention in the simpson chapter the stonecutters

i also saw a documental on it

i know it sounds crazy but thats the freedom of the net you dont have to mind what people thinks of you, one day you are raaaid next you are lerts you can say what you think
the scarry part is being recognized as just has happened
#25 - CSU1
Rofl...he's a flippen nut-job...I'm outta here:leb: :feathers:

(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG