The online racing simulator
Racing Numbers on LFS
(228 posts, started )
I'm racing with #26
I race with #17
Quote from Aegilops :I think we have a bit of a conflict on that no. 26 business

So? We have thousands of registered S2 users, even if just a small fraction uses a racing number there's bound to be duplicates. Anyone can use whatever number they want, noone has exclusive rights to one.
i race with #5 but i see some1 has that on here, but its my favorate number and i will always use it muhahahahhahahaaha
no 11 ! i use that in kart racing too
All my personal skins with numbers on (actually 2 ), have 51 on them.

I choose 92. Year of my truck.
Just 'cause I don't want to be left out: I've put 13 on my UF1 skin. Wanted to use 666 but figured some might be offended.
Dude you forgot me

Number 96
I don't think LFSn00b will keep updating the 1st post, the interest is huge, yet the point is .. ok-ish.
yay, 17 is mine forever. it's official.
me - #18
Attached images
pit_hq.jpg
Are you occupying racign numbers all over LFS? That's nonsence. It would be the same as taking a numb in all the real-life racing: Loёb takes #1 in WRC, and Alonso has to take something different.
XA658 is me :P
I'm 68
I use #38.
I use 31 these days. (remember Windows 3.1x!?)
Quote from Aegilops :I think we have a bit of a conflict on that no. 26 business

As said before, of course we'll have people with the same numbers. Personally, I say, you've got good taste, mate! 26 ftw!

But if I got there first, why am I left out of the list?
#36 here...
30 here ;]
^^
the Pitzamann uses 16
86 - Had it on grass & ice for years, and now on tarmac & gravel.

Racing Numbers on LFS
(228 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG