The online racing simulator
IE7 Address bar not working?
(7 posts, started )
Im at the end of my ideas (which consisted of about none lol) on whats causing this.
I downloaded the windows updates so ive got IE7 and was working fine. I kept meaning to re format hd and due to boredom last night i went and found my windows disc out re formatted everything went fine etc etc. Gave up at 2 am this morning come back to finish off but now no matter what web address i type in IE does nothing. My homepage is set to google and i can search web addresses and then click on links (how i got on here) but nothin seems to cure the problem.

As im out of ideas wondering if anyone here does

Edit: Favorites and history dont work either
I guess it's time to either switch to a superior browser(Firefox, Opera even seamonkey)or downgrade to IE6 Sp1. anything's better than that IE7-crap
Sorted, installed a nvidia firewall which had some very strange settings causing the problems.
Firefox, Opera even seamonkey superior he he he thats the best joke yet :P how are they superior might be to IE6 but no way 7 :P

have you ever tryed coding in CSS for Firefox :S OMG
#5 - SamH
Quote from o0MattE0o :have you ever tryed coding in CSS for Firefox :S OMG

Well, you can throw CSS at it.. most of it sticks.. too much of it doesn't!
#6 - ORION
WHAT?
Firefox and Opera are the only browsers that even know that CSS exists at all... IE7 is identical to IE6, just more bugs and working png support oO

yet another "which browser is the most rubbish"-thread oO
Firefox + Adblock, need i say more? IE7 isn't bad, better than IE6, but it doesn't stack up to Firefox in any way. I like how IE7 looks, so i just use a FF theme that makes it look like IE and match the rest of Vista.

Back on topic: I've had bad experiences with the nvidia firewall as well. My mobo supports it but its never worked the way i wanted it to.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG