The online racing simulator
#1 - nihil
Adenauer Forst & Tumbling Beetles from the Seventies
Great stuff, expected more crashes like at the start of the movie though. I wonder what would have happend if that convertible bug flipped!
#3 - nihil
Quote from sgt.flippy :I wonder what would have happend if that convertible bug flipped!

Maybe this has been posted before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWp-0TuY4Sk&NR

(...it's worth another post anyway), but watch the mini (no rollcage) get pulverised, followed by the commentators rather jaunty observations. They built 'em hard in those days! So I guess the cabriolet's passengers would have just dusted themselves down and thumbed a lift!
But that's a car with a roof, and it didn't have any passengers in the back, I think if someone was in the back it would have been a lot worse.
All a bunch of noobs! lol
What is with that corner though it seems everyone was crashing.
Quote from Greboth :All a bunch of noobs! lol
What is with that corner though it seems everyone was crashing.

You would do pretty much the same thing, believe me Maybe not crash or roll but suprised at the least

You can't really see this corner when approaching it, you're going kinda uphill and then all of the sudden (..) the road just goes left..kinda What makes it even worse is that you can't not see the radius, most people take wrong steer-in point or wrong apex and have to lift throttle..that's when things get dangerous especially with more experienced drivers behind.
Yeah, as well as it being a bit blind, it tightens a lot as it goes over a brow. So you take what would be a reasonable turn-in point if it was a constant radius, and then it gets a lot tighter. Even when you know it tightens, the correct turn-in point seems rediculously late because you want to get over to the very left to straighten the right out as it goes onto a straight.

Fantastic footage btw, nice find!
Gotta give props to the motorcyclist that manages to stay on the bike through both gravel traps. Great clip

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG