The online racing simulator
6h of Blackwood - Race stopped
Due to server problems, the race has been stopped. The protocol as given here will be followed:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=4357

Hard crash at the moment I saved the replay.

Every driver is asked to close down lfs by using End task.
Race will be restarted with 2h left, since the race was stopped at 4h26.
We will continue the race at

cP Clownpaint.com #2
Same password

Race start at

17.15 CET
16.15 UTC
45% rule will not be applied this race.
Since the tracker is not running, we will restart the race from the original grid again. We will run single file.
Bah, i had to leave at 15:00 UTC as the footie match i decided not to go (gave ticket away) to was starting on TV, and i joked that Jonesy should ask for the race to stop at 15:00 and restart at 17:00, you really didnt have to do this for me

Well, gonna miss the first 45min cos of the 2nd half but at least i'll see most of this race.

Shame its had to be done, sounds like a tough call had to be made
Good luck everyone.
A little clarification on the 45% statement:

It will not be applied to the race when the rule is broken because of the server problems.
We ask teams not to exploit this measure to let one driver drive well over the 45% of the race.
I didn't want to open a new thread, so i'll post here. What about the race results? Any news on that or are there some major problems?
They have alot of work to do in putting the results of both races toghether for every team so I think that's why we are waiting alot longer than usual.

I think they said it would be a week-2 weeks after the event but I think that was just in IRC.
Well, it costs Time to add the times of 17 teams, but two weeks sounds a bit out of range for that, hum?
I've ran the last replay this morning, I did the first one on Sunday afternoon. What I have to do now is find the moment when the problem appeared, go back to that situation, and then add up the results.
very nice =) cant wait for it!
Thanx for the statusreport, Frank.

I can imagine, its bunch of hard work.
I have combined the results into provisional results, however we have to look into the various incidents before we can make the results final.
no chance of anything unofficial?
I cant say i know any of the results, and i saw all but about 1hr of the whole thing and of course being one of the most confusing rounds without the server mishap midway through, i think your about the only one with any idea

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG