The online racing simulator
STCC servers
(11 posts, closed, started )
STCC servers
Hi all, anyone know how to contact admin on the STCC servers? I was enjoying mini racing at the weekend and got banned because a racer came worse off after an outbraking manourver. Mini racing is my favourite and want to contact admin on that server to ask to be let in. Anyone help??

thanks
#2 - Bean0
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Bontemps :got banned because a racer came worse off after an outbraking manourver

no you didn't, you were banned (and i quote) for "total disregard for drivers around him" - in 5 days you will be back on the server, and i doubt it will be sooner
Quote from Jakg :no you didn't, you were banned (and i quote) for "total disregard for drivers around him" - in 5 days you will be back on the server, and i doubt it will be sooner

mmmm not really... Myself and another went together into a bend and he came worse off. He then 'waited' for me next lap and took me out. Think he got a warning but got let off. Im a good racer and often enjoy the banter with other drivers. Sometime you run into idiots on the track who promptly click 'ban'. Its actually an unfortunate minus point to LFS.
Quote from Bontemps :mmmm not really... Myself and another went together into a bend and he came worse off. He then 'waited' for me next lap and took me out. Think he got a warning but got let off. Im a good racer and often enjoy the banter with other drivers. Sometime you run into idiots on the track who promptly click 'ban'. Its actually an unfortunate minus point to LFS.

You can't click ban on STCC (maybe an admin can, but a user can't). Just wait five days and come back then

Have you still got the replay?
Quote from marzman :You can't click ban on STCC (maybe an admin can, but a user can't). Just wait five days and come back then

Have you still got the replay?

got one yeah. Im biast and still think im ok but there you go.

whats all the league thing about? Quite like that. And how long is the mini server gonna last for? Its the best racing.

go on, unban me will ya? Its my birthday on wednesday!!! hahaha
#8 - Jakg
well firstly, voting is disabled on the servers, so it was an admin that banned you, and the admin wrote what i quoted.

Becky has already said she won't repeal bans unless the ban was blatantly unfair
just seen the web page and looks interesting. How do i qualify?

Quote from Jakg :well firstly, voting is disabled on the servers, so it was an admin that banned you, and the admin wrote what i quoted.

Becky has already said she won't repeal bans unless the ban was blatantly unfair

ok ok i will wait... shame though as its all i play. Suppose better be less agressive when im back in
#10 - Jakg
Quote from Bontemps :just seen the web page and looks interesting. How do i qualify?

ya don't, tbh, it's become VERY popular, the waiting list to get in got 20 people long after about 2 races, so they went to a quali event, and that was packed, too! If their going to do a quali event in future (which they might if 3-4 drivers drop out) then a Platinum license is required (just to make sure you can control the cars and that you've got a fair few miles under your belt), although i don't know when the next one will be.

EDIT - "Suppose better be less agressive when im back in" - Thats the EXACT reason why banning works so well, you seem to have learnt whatever lesson you needed to now
This thread is closed

STCC servers
(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG