The online racing simulator
Perfect donuts...
(22 posts, started )
Perfect donuts...
Was screwing around, popping some tyres and found out LFS lets you draw near perfect circles!
Attached images
Screen1.jpg
#2 - Mc21
hmm... looks photoshopped =P
Quote from Mc21 :hmm... looks photoshopped =P

Yes, I know, but i tell you, it's the real thing. Did it with already popped tyres.

Edit, did an other one as proof., the trick is holding your brakes... Probably not the first to do this, but it looks cool
Attached images
Screen1.jpg
#4 - mr_x
i call it... a polo
Attached images
track polo.JPG
lol, they look like crop circles
That second one is amazing. And nice s2 crack you have there.
www.imageshack.us if your gonna host pictures.
Quote from McAzerty :I used NO CRACKS, i just made that 4WD car having 3 exploded tyres so it slides better! (2 get sliding whit 4WD use handbrake!)

But i discoverd something strang: I have slide a little bit whit up and right arrow and after a time i only pusht the up arrow and the car was still turning...

By "crack" he meant you unlocked all the cars and tracks illegaly by using a third party programme. With a demo account you cannot possibly drive this very car you show without using a crack.
You confused "crack" with "cheat"... we (er... I) actually believe that you DID in fact those nice circles. It would just be nice if you would pay those 30-somewhat dollars for a license. These three guys do really earn them.

Well, some people should use their heads more... posting with a cracked version in official forums :P
McAzerty: That second picture is really fantastic!!

Quote from ColeusRattus :It would just be nice if you would pay those 30-somewhat dollars for a license. These three guys do really earn them.

You can't play online with a cracked version (?), so McAzerty misses all the fun of it! Or maybe doin' donuts on the parking lot is enough for him cos he doesn't wanna pay
There are loads of explanations for someone having S2, yet have 'demo racer' under their name here at the forum. Let's not grill him before he gets a chance to explain...
well i dnt think with the demo cars u get a feel for the game...
*hint*
exactly there's the problem

1. LFS is a sim, not a game
2. how do you want to get a feeling for a car which you have never driven ONLINE against others? Racing is something completely different than stpid hotlapping
3. buy the game if you like it, and dont say "wow this game is so cool" when you do obviously not have it
Damn, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to start a flame war lol. And I didn't mean you cracked your game to do perfect doughnuts.......Since I don't ... nevermind.

My apologies.
Quote from frokki :
You can't play online with a cracked version (?)

Yeah you can. There was one guy in finnish gaming-forum who was explaining how he had unlocked S2 with "semi-illegal" methods, and that you can play it online with some program. The thing is, the moderators banned the guy and edited the post, and now no-one can remember what program it was.

We were going to inform the devs about it, but we just couldn't find out what the program was.
Quote from Qurpiz :Yeah you can. There was one guy in finnish gaming-forum who was explaining how he had unlocked S2 with "semi-illegal" methods, and that you can play it online with some program. The thing is, the moderators banned the guy and edited the post, and now no-one can remember what program it was.

We were going to inform the devs about it, but we just couldn't find out what the program was.

What a waste. If you truely like the game, then support the game.illepall
so, maybe u can tell, what kind of tool u used.
but do not tell it here in the forum, but to the devs via email!

would be coOL!
McAzerty how did u get a GTR car in Demo?
By crack as stated above

Curious by this thread i searched and found it. And at least multiplayer by lan is possible. There are many fakes but one is working.

btw. i don't feel like mailing the devs, this thing is easy to find so i'm very sure they are aware of it.
I have cracked games myself - GTR, MS Flight Sim, Rollercoaster Tycoon, plus many many many more. However, if I get more than 5 days enjoyment out of it, I consider it worth parting with my cash. So I've played many games, and paid for all the ones I enjoyed.

However! I would NOT post on official forums about the fact I cracked the game. I would also keep it hush hush from most people, not just on forums.

People who gain enjoyment from a game, and refuse to pay, are some of the worst low-lives in the whole world (unless it's and EA game).

Music and Films are similar for me (I buy albums I like a lot for example), but slight less enforced because I don't have a lot of respect for most 'agents', the people who cause films and music to be expensive.

I don't think I explained that very well. Basically, pay if you like it. Delete it if you don't.
Tristan , that's the way it should be.
I do the same.
I nobody pays , who will develop the next gen games?
#20 - Vain
And who will feed Scawen, Eric and Victor?

Vain
Tried to do the audi badge, but got bored

Attached images
donut.jpg
Quote from ORION :exactly there's the problem

1. LFS is a sim, not a game
2. how do you want to get a feeling for a car which you have never driven ONLINE against others? Racing is something completely different than stpid hotlapping
3. buy the game if you like it, and dont say "wow this game is so cool" when you do obviously not have it

Ok, I just have to point out that I find it funny how you mentioned LFS as being a sim in point 1, then in point 3 you go ahead and call it a game twice.

Point being, just relax (that includes all of you who get technical with the genre of LFS). Game or sim, who care? Just drive!

Perfect donuts...
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG