The online racing simulator
problem buying S2 please help!
(11 posts, started )
I bought an S2 liscense upgrade from my S1 today using a credit card.
my web-account says I am now an S2 account, but the game does not. I do not have an in-game option to upgrade usng a game-password. Do I need to click "lock LFS(return to demo)" before I am allowed to upgrade?

Thank you in advance, lionhead333
First of all, have you got version "V"? If not, download it and install it, then do the lock-and-unlock thing to upgrade to S2.

Reason for the upgrade being: The master server has moved, and only version V knows where it is!
i am already in V, should I still lock then re-unlock?
To be honest I've never upgraded - I went straight to S2 - but yes I would imagine that will work.
thanks. I think I'll wait for 1 more theory before trying it. If i lock it, it might make me buy both liscenses again.
Quote from lionhead333 :thanks. I think I'll wait for 1 more theory before trying it. If i lock it, it might make me buy both liscenses again.

No you're safe there - your license status here in the forum is already showing S2. If you lock and unlock again using this username (lionhead333) it will open the S2 content. It definitely won't ask you to pay again.
Yes you need to relock and unlock before the S2 content is available to you.
Makes sense, it's only when trying to unlock the game contacts the master server to see what license you have, so if you just upgrade on the website the game won't know unless you tell it to look.
thanks, all, I'll try it.
Thanks, Guys!!! It Worked!
Cool. Have fun

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG