The online racing simulator
Fox Ky Gp Long Set
(2 posts, started )
Fox Ky Gp Long Set
Stable with 100% fuel, I get an avg of 6.9 a lap allowing me to do 14 laps and pit on the end of lap 14....car only runs 2:23's until lap 8,at which time it becomes alot faster, but does it consitantly. R2 tires that so far have gone 27 laps at CHANGE TIRE IF MORE THAN 60%.

You faster guys won't want this but for NooBs or anyone having trouble breaking 2:22 this might be the set for you.

I included a hotlap of 2:21 that was the same set run with 20% fuel and R1 tires, so you can see the shift points.

Yeah I know I'm not the fastest out here in LFS, but like my grandma used to say..."The only time you should look down on someone is when you're helping them up"

Enjoy.
Visit us at www.nassaracing.com for the race calander, Nassa runs every Wednesday evening on RALLY and every other Sunday to coincide with the next OLFS event.
Sounds good, thanks - I'll give it a shot. When I saw that the next OLSFL race was FOX@KY3, I thought I'd have a shot at that combination to see how i compared, but I couldn't nail the setup at all, and the twitchy WR setups didn't do much for me round a track like that. Cheers.

Fox Ky Gp Long Set
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG