Replacement pedal for Logitech Driving Force
Anyone know where I can get a replacement plastic accelorator pedal for my Pedal set.

Over use has caused it to snap.

I contacted Logitech Technical and got a very unsatisfactory reply.

They will not sell me a replacement pedal. (Its not a replaceable item ????)

They are offering 35% discount on a new set. Not what I want.....

Anyone ideas where I can go????
Sounds like its time to force yourself to build your own set of pedals. They would probably be much better quality than the DFP/Momo pedals, and probably wouldn't cost as much as what Logitech wants you to do.

I really really really want to build a set of pedals, but the lazyness after working all day prevents me from doing so. If my pedals broke, that would give me more incentive to build some along with a clutch.

You could always just simply fabricate only the pedal part out of something. Wouldn't be all that difficult.
Have been thinking about doing my own thing.

Just annoyed at the reponse from Logitech. (So much for customer relations).

Had an issue with a thrustmaster wheel once and they were more than helpful - even sending on a replace part free of charge.
Quote from mrodgers :Sounds like its time to force yourself to build your own set of pedals. They would probably be much better quality than the DFP/Momo pedals, and probably wouldn't cost as much as what Logitech wants you to do.

I really really really want to build a set of pedals, but the lazyness after working all day prevents me from doing so. If my pedals broke, that would give me more incentive to build some along with a clutch.

You could always just simply fabricate only the pedal part out of something. Wouldn't be all that difficult.

Took your advice and got Tod's build your own guide. Starting to assemble the parts.......!!!!!
Buy one of those tuner pedal covers, universals Wonder if that would work really...
Quote from sgt.flippy :Buy one of those tuner pedal covers, universals Wonder if that would work really...

Not possible I'm afraid as it snapped off at the base so nothing to attach an aftermarket pedal to.

Always wanted to make my own anyway...So now I have no excuse.

Not impressed with Logitech....
I find it funny how you always hear great stories from Logitech in the USA and sometimes UK, but almost never here in the rest of Europe, what's wrong with Logitech over here?
I was told that the pedals themselves are not a replaceable item

I thinks its a standard ploy to get users to buy the newest shiny product.

What happens when the G25's start to fail?
Maybe the G25 pedals will be replaceable? Probably not, but who knows.

Well, keep us updated on the cst's, will you? I found out about them only recently and they look damn fine. Also the brake operating on a load cell just sounds so tempting ... Unfortunately, I probably don't have the skills to build something like that (and buying even a two pedal set at 299$ is just a little too much for me. Especially since shipping to europe is quite expensive).
You don't ask to buy pedals You just tell them they are playing up. My pedals started spiking, I phoned logitech excpecting to have to fight quite hard to get a replacement and within 5mins of talking to the guy he was asking for a delivery address. About a week later a box arrived for me with a whole brand new wheel. I fixed my old one and now have two sets of momos :P

Wasn't even in warranty.
#11 - Gunn
Quote from kwallace :I was told that the pedals themselves are not a replaceable item

I thinks its a standard ploy to get users to buy the newest shiny product.

What happens when the G25's start to fail?

Logitech simply don't supply parts at all. It is quite understandable if you consider the headaches they would get by encouraging kids to dismantle the product and refit new components. You can't even buy the pedals as a set without buying a whole new wheel. They're usually quite willing to send a replacement set for free if the product has failed legitimately, though a snapped pedal doesn't really fit the bill.
Quote :You don't ask to buy pedals You just tell them they are playing up. My pedals started spiking, I phoned logitech excpecting to have to fight quite hard to get a replacement and within 5mins of talking to the guy he was asking for a delivery address. About a week later a box arrived for me with a whole brand new wheel. I fixed my old one and now have two sets of momos :P

Did Logitech ask you to send the faulty item back or ask you for proof of purchase?

My DFP brake has started spiking, what is the number to call?
sorry to hear about your DFP problems dude, i've had my dfp for nearly a year now and havn't had any problems at all. i really fancy building my own pedals can you post a link for that guide you found, would be really helpfull for me. i'm currently building my own shifter which i hope to have finnished soon
There you go: klick.

It's 12$, but from what I read it seems to be worth the price as it's really detailed and once you've finished it you'll have a real pressure sensitive brake-pedal that operates on a load cell (you'll also have to spend a considerable large amount of money -- apparently around 150$-230$ -- on the needed parts, too, though).
Quote from TiJay :Did Logitech ask you to send the faulty item back or ask you for proof of purchase?

My DFP brake has started spiking, what is the number to call?

Sorry, a little late

Didn't ask for anything except the number off the bottom of the wheel, sure the manufacturing date was well out of warranty but they still replaced it. As I said, I fixed my old one and now have two sets of wheels and pedals .

Keiran

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG