The online racing simulator
Track Editor
(19 posts, started )
Track Editor
It should be the best of the best to that game, a complete track editor for users that want to create their own tracks , surface , environment, etc.. it should give to the game more atraction and complementation, sure.
And you probably want that editor to be available in demo mode, too .

Seriously, I doubt that it's gonna happen any time in the near future.
-1, Been Discussed Countless Times, and, no Really..
Quote from Linsen :And you probably want that editor to be available in demo mode, too .

Seriously, I doubt that it's gonna happen any time in the near future.

Not necessarily, as long as the newly created tracks are available in demo mode he would be happy ;-)
...along with the newly created cars from the car editor that will no doubt accompany the track editor
#6 - SamH
I have Instantial Myopia. I can't see it happening
Quote from SamH :I have Instantial Myalgia. I can't see it happening

you broke your what??
(Mater from Cars)
#8 - SamH
LOL! I'm making it up as I go along.. myopia being a problem with vision and something being instantial being an occurrence or event.. thus instantial myopia is when you can't see something happening
wow, your instant myalgia just triggered an instant accute vision of myself, and I just discovered that I tend to be really sarcastic sometimes !
In fact I just wanted to greet Bestiajo and give him a warm welcome :-)
Bestiajo: I guess you are a little shy (1 year registration and only one post), and I hope my message won't prevent you from posting more.
Good point, Soundcrash, I didn't even notice that he had only one post.

So, just to make this clear: It's all meant in good humour. Welcome to the forum .

But still, -1 for the Track Editor, sorry.
ScaViEr have said that a car/track editor may be released in the future, most likely after S3 final. Until then, you will have to wait. I sincerely hope the editor (or at least the content created thereof) is only available to those who hold licenses though.
#12 - joen
A track editor MIGHT be a good thing, just as long it's done sensibly.
But not before S3 and only for licensed users.
Quote from BESTIAJO :It should be the best of the best to that game, a complete track editor for users that want to create their own tracks , surface , environment, etc.. it should give to the game more atraction and complementation, sure.

ohohho, if you want more tracks... just buy S2 licence.
Quote from SamH :I have Instantial Myalgia. I can't see it happening

I think I've just suffered a bout of wtfialgia.
#15 - SamH
It doesn't help that myalgia isn't the word I was shooting for, at whateverthehello'clock this morning. It was myopia. Remembering that woke me up.
I think that if LFS starts having a track editor it should be on a very very picky basis and should cost in the region of £150, £50 of which is refunded when you make something quality.
yeah, i agree. if tools were released, they should be sold as Deveolpment tools, then you would have to unlock it via LFSW, like the actual LFS unlock system.
Cant you place your own cone layout (so kinda like a track editor), in the autocross level for S1? I read that somewhere.
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Cant you place your own cone layout (so kinda like a track editor), in the autocross level for S1? I read that somewhere.

Yup, you can create cone-layouts on BL3 (The parking lot) and AU1 (More space than BL3) if you have any license. And you can layouts on existant tracks too, if you want, so it is a bit like a track editor. But you have to spend at least £12 to use it

Track Editor
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG