The online racing simulator
LFSForum.net reaches >15k members.
(32 posts, started )
I'm not at all cross, and I apologise if my post came across like that. I just felt it was a bit of a pointless effort to reduce a post count that may make looking back in old threads a bit confusing at times. But then, you might have used sense and only deleted posts that had little direct influence on a conversation.
Nah I just napalmed the lot, except for the ones in locked threads which I couldn't touch. Bob tells me moderators can still see them, so maybe they're not as deleted as I thought they were.

Anyway, I've made some new ones now.
The only delete function we have available to us is "soft delete". It mearly hides it from members view. If you were to log in as a Mod you'll see all them soft deleted messages unless a mod permanently deletes them.
Yep. Also means I can restore them at a touch of a button (well, multiple touches for that many posts).... muhahahaha....
Quote from thisnameistaken :Given that you're the only person who noticed, I think that shows how valuable my old contributions were.

It's not like I'm an authority on anything. My posts aren't the sort of posts that people will want to look up for information. I don't know why you're so cross about it.

Mr. Tristan wasn't the only one who noticed your post massacre. I noticed that you took some time off from LFS forums and at one point I thought you left for good. I just wanted to say thanks for this thread, especially because it made me put more effort into my driving. As a result I can get a lot closer to WR times, sometimes even below WR times (for a short while lol). And I can clearly see that your driving has taken a big step forward as well.

So, thank you

You don't need to be 100% informative in your posts to make a difference.

It is really none of my business why you deleted your posts but if you say you deleted them because "they contained no useful information" you are wrong
Well I didn't reply to this thread for e-hugs anyway. I suppose I could delete these too...
Aww

:grouphug::blank:

EDIT: you are still my posting hero

LFSForum.net reaches >15k members.
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG