The online racing simulator
pontiac gto skin
(14 posts, started )
pontiac gto skin
I'll do it sometime I'm busy skinning other cars. What color??

EDIT: FXO??????????????????????????:bananadea :bananadea :bananadea
#3 - joen
What are you going to do with an FXO skin? Look at it in the CMX viewer?
Hmm, I assumed the pic was going to be the orange GTO car with GTO cut out from the blue on the side. That car is just white, just use the default skin and change the color sliders to white. Very simple to do.

I made the skin I described up there with the XRT, except gold and black. Looks pretty good.
?
#6 - Jakg
Then log in with your S1 account
Quote from joegto :i just got s1 so i have the lx4 and fxo and lx6 and so on

if you do have it, how did you pay for it?
(just a little FYI, you can see what license each user has by looking under their screen names on the left side)

also, no random flaming bananas (or bananas at that, keep in mind monty python has proven what bananas can do..) will be tollerated guys i'll get rid of it if i see it from now on
'
-
(joegto) DELETED by XCNuse
Quote from joegto :my screen name is spike101

then log in with it; or else you will be accused of cracking LFS and will be banned from this forum until you buy a license
-
(joegto) DELETED by XCNuse : personal information
Umm XCNuse look what he PMed me lol proof hahaha...

Quote from joegto :i would like the gto skin blue if u can i just want the 2 hood scoop thing it has and some of the logos i already have the gto interior and everything i wanna set it off now with a skin for the fxo

:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:clapclap::wave2:
xcnuse knows about my problem aint no hacking done dude
I dont know why i dont belive to demoracers like you, problably im crazy
Why is it when you accuse someone of cracking and such they always try to change the subject or just talk very little english so you don't understand. O.o

Still.. On topic.. GTO on an XRT will look really strange even on the FXO it will look weird
#14 - joen
Quote from Stew2000 :Why is it when you accuse someone of cracking and such they always try to change the subject or just talk very little english so you don't understand. O.o

Or edit their original post... Should have quoted it

pontiac gto skin
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG