The online racing simulator
Mmmmm, flambéed bananas :yummy:

:bananadea :bananadea :bananadea
which patch are you using? it only works on Q.
Please refer to the Tweak thread.
As stated, you must have LFS v0.5Q for LFS Tweak to recognise the cars.

Please read this thread, it has all the information you require.

I'm closing this thread now as there are already too many LFS Tweak related threads cluttering the unofficial add-ons forum.
Where can I get TWEAK at for 0.5Q
Well like the title says, Woundering where can i get Tweak at for version 0.5Q
Look down 5 posts...
*A gun accidentally discharges and blows a gaping hole in Stone in Focus' head*

Oh noes!

Oh well, what's for lunch? Mmm... oven bananas!
:bananadea:bananadea here ya go :P

we scared the cracker
how
what version of Lfs do i use to get LFStweak to work

can't seem o get LFStweak to recgnize lfs
Quote from pedro4125 :what version of Lfs do i use to get LFStweak to work

can't seem o get LFStweak to recgnize lfs

How about a search on the forum? There's been like 987 threads with that same question.
Quote from Blas89 :I have Q on my system, if I share the "LFS.exe" and the "abc.abc" you'll be able to use LfsTweak (I have done this with the 0.5P version to use mechanik and it worked).
Here it is but You must BackUp Your LFS

Here are the files

Hope it works!

Yes it works! Thank you
But if you switch the .exe, then you aren't actually using patch V at all....
there is another tweak coming out i said nothing
Quote from wheel4hummer :But if you switch the .exe, then you aren't actually using patch V at all....

Yep but you can use lfstweak
Something I need to know... [about using LFS Tweak online]
I'd like to tweak my XRT so I get the feeling of a Nissan 240SX (or whatever). Will the tweak corrupt my lFS Stats or could I get banned for using tweaks online?

Riders
You are not allowed using tweaks on hotlap.
Using tweaks online is fine, but as mentioned, not in hotlaps. That could get you banned from uploading hotlaps, but nothing more. Your LFS stats will still be recorded when using LFSTweak online, so it's very easy to over-write all your pbs when using LFSTweak (as people generally make the car faster, not slower).
and everybody who wants to join needs to apply the exact same settings prior to joining the server
Yeah, it saves you time of finding patch Q and installing it...thanks for that btw Blas
shit it wont work it says searcihng car can u send me video of tut thanks
:bump:
what the hell is the point in bumping this? all we'll get is more people not understanding this is for an old version
Agreed, this version of LFS Tweak only works for a version of LFS that is some 6 versions and 18 months out of date. It would seem best to close the thread at this point.

At the moment, the most up-to-date version can be found here, although that is (nearly) two versions out of date itself.
This thread is closed

LFSTweakS2 Lite (Old release for LFS v0.5Q)
(474 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG