The online racing simulator
Does anyone rent from DRGservers.com?
(21 posts, closed, started )
? Well, does anyone in Europe rent from DRG?
I've since severed all ties with DRG, as I feel that they are not focused on what is needed to have stable LFS connections.
I've just made the mistake of getting a server from there too - ordered on saturday night and still nothing about the server has come to my email box - Im really starting to think that the servers are not going to be coming online as they havent replied to my email...

I think the word im looking for is bumped....
#4 - dadge
check out banshee56s signature, 500servers seems to be one of the best lfs servers supplies that are about atm.

and not because franky is my team mate, i just know a good deal when i see one :P
yeah i know that and ive organised a backup with him but still stressed about this
OSR have never had a problem with 500servers.
Quote from dadge :check out banshee56s signature, 500servers seems to be one of the best lfs servers supplies that are about atm.

and not because franky is my team mate, i just know a good deal when i see one :P

You got that right. Franky and everyone at 500Servers.com has been outstanding, and I would recommend them to anyone!

CoRe was considering DRGServers, as they were going to provide us with 50 LFS servers for free as a sponsorship (no lie), but it turned out to be all smoke...they haven't a clue what customer service is truely about. Sad, really.
#8 - th84
500 server's FTW!!
Personally I'd go with 500 servers over anyone else! Doubt you would find the great prices and excellent service you get with 500 servers anywhere else
yeah its all sorted re 500 servers but any advice on the money already paid to DRG - they arent responding to anything
Cut & run my friend. Chalk it up to lessons learned. I wouldn't expect to get anything back. Sorry.
heres a funny fact...theres a racer named drgservers.com on lfsworld....
Thanks to paypal I got a refund but these guys are diplorable - i went on TS to speak to one of the support agents only to find that "Lee" the owner of the company had been "on a bender" all weekend when he tried to blame the delay on a new billing system...
I feel sorry for "Kevinisgod" though - poor kid was in ts with a server problem - think he couldnt get a plugin working on the server... totally ignored by the staff - needless to say with the above posts stay away from DRGservers.com
Quote from f1r3b4ll :Thanks to paypal I got a refund but these guys are diplorable - i went on TS to speak to one of the support agents only to find that "Lee" the owner of the company had been "on a bender" all weekend when he tried to blame the delay on a new billing system...
I feel sorry for "Kevinisgod" though - poor kid was in ts with a server problem - think he couldnt get a plugin working on the server... totally ignored by the staff - needless to say with the above posts stay away from DRGservers.com

Consider yourself lucky! Lee at DRG took my money and gave me nothing but excuses.

Heed the warnings... DONT DO BUSINESS WITH DRG!

500 Servers Rocks!!!
#15 - Mc21
I so love that 500server's is British No lag at all.
Quote :heres a funny fact...theres a racer named drgservers.com on lfsworld....

Yes, this is Lee Benson...the co-owner of DRGServers.com.

In my dealings with this guy, he has made promises, only to not follow through. He is hard to get a hold of, whether it is TS/Vent or email. They don't have forums on their website for obvious reasons. Just not a good experience.
yeah its all good - got a deluxe package from 500 - lol seems lee's a black sheep...
surley what this lee guy is doing is ilegal?!?!?! a product/service was purchased and not delivered. like a dodgy builder (plenty of those in ireland )
Funny you should mention this, because there have been some people reporting his antics to business bureaus (or whatever they are called in England).
hahaha on this subject !

text removed: Gunn
Posting chat logs like this can inadvertently start problems and cause uneccessary friction. I'm sure that was not your intention, but please consider the effect such posts might have. Thanks
#21 - Gunn
Topic closed by request.
This thread is closed

(21 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG