Magazine?
Just wondering if you would like me to
do a 2nd issue of Battle of the teams magazine since
the first one has only 500 views and with only 14 reply

What do you guys recon?
#2 - nikka
Quote from Arrow. :the first one has only 500 views and with only 14 reply

500 views is pretty darn good imho..

I loved it and would really like to see another issue, but I guess it's up to you and if you feel the effort is worth it.
The idea is very nice, and for a first edition it wasn't bad at all. 500 readers is not something to be ashamed of, really!

In my opinion, if you pay a bit more attention to the layout of the magazine, you have a quality product
#4 - Cawwa
Allthough I never understood why you wanted all this info in the first place, I must say this is a very good idea. For sure you make the LFS more interesting all over and for me it was a fun reading.
If you find the time and want to put the effort in it again I would really appreciate it ...
Let me guess, those 2 nay sayers are your mum and your girlfriend

I loved the magazine, I posted a link on a couple of forums, it's good stuff even to those not familiar with LFS. Really looking forward to the next one

Dont let the few replies get you down, on the general forum they manage to make page long dicussions on what the best color for an XFR is, but hard work like yours that makes the whole of LFS what it is gets overlooked .
I liked it. I liked the relaxed presentation of it. It made it seem like a league where everybody's having fun.
Okay im going to have to ask it seems....

Where is this magazine!?!?
Ive had the pre-release version but I see nothing in any recent posts, no sticky for it, and this is the first comment on the subject in this area it seems.
Maybe its because i havent looked everywhere (anywhere!) else, but i would have thought the first place to put this would be in this very sub-forum. Right here is your key audience, the people taking part, everyone else is potential audience but I would have thought a mention of where to get it could have been given in the BOTT area.

Traxxion, i've offered to build a blank PDF template if its required and some notice is given before a possible 2nd season starts up, bit too busy and a bit too late for this one i think.
As ive not seen the final version i dunno if any of those comments were taken on board, but the text font-size was the only thing that really put me off, then it just needed a more organised page layout to display the information better and it would make for some interesting reading.

It might also have been better to have done a team interview for each round rather than put all the info on each team into the first version, though i guess theres no reason a more in-depth chat with each team couldnt be done in the future editions.

Anyway, i think its a nice addition to the series and look forward to reading more of them.
Basically all what Kev said^^. Except that I didn't know about the magazine until Arrow made this thread.

I really liked it and I would certainly like to see more, even though I'm a bit outsider on this matter

EDIT: linky for the magazine thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=18718
I think this magazine idea is great and really make this serie more intresting, its well done and its never been done before that i am aware of.

Bott is kind of Arrows baby and he is looking well after it.

I look forward to the next issue
Try posting the magazine on lfs news, you will quickly get much more readers
yeah i sent pm for tweaker to put it up
i did writing and front cover picture for him.
i think hes just lazy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG