The online racing simulator
STCC Round 5 Broadcast RELEASED!
(47 posts, started )
Lets not take this off topic (Sorry in advance)

Im Just Messing
#28 - SamH
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Technically, I am the only driver residing in North America in the STCC <.<. Chris is a neato person who moved to the UK.

Thats true! In fact, Chris used to live quite near me!...well, near insofar as Illinois is concerned.
#30 - SamH
Quote from jayhawk :Thats true! In fact, Chris used to live quite near me!...well, near insofar as Illinois is concerned.

I used to live closer than Chris.. scared?
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dawesdust_12
Your video rocks.

I can't even tell its a videogame!!!

I coulda sworn it was a real Race!!

Keep up teh 1337 work!
This was much more fun to watch, because I didn't drive and therefore didn't know the results. Great improvement in quality too!
Quote from SamH :I used to live closer than Chris.. scared?

Very. Next time youre in "the area", let me know, I'll take you to a pub that has British beer; I'll buy you a pint or...5.
#34 - SamH
Quote from jayhawk :Very. Next time youre in "the area", let me know, I'll take you to a pub that has British beer; I'll buy you a pint or...5.

Am up for that! It's cheaper to fly to O'Hare and get drunk in Aurora than it is to do the same over here! Doncha love tax?
great vid, once again. Seemed to start off alot quicker through, no grid shown and the likes. Also, really shows how evil the eau rouge corner is :/, the cars look like they're almost falling down it.
#36 - JJ72
simply mega
Quote from fragile_dog :great vid, once again. Seemed to start off alot quicker through, no grid shown and the likes. Also, really shows how evil the eau rouge corner is :/, the cars look like they're almost falling down it.

They are falling =P that suspension is pretty much maxxed out on the crest then bottoms out on the bottom side =)
Great coverage, best so far.
Great racing and broadcast!

turn down the fake track commentor/fans and it's perfect
Great job on the broadcast becky

was fun to commentate it, but its still funny to hear ur own voice in such a thing :P
Hehe tell me about it =) I sound so southern in my interview =)
Very nice broadcast again.

Stop worrying about your own voice and you'll be fine - everyone thinks they sound weird, so it's really alright (my first couple of recordings I thought it was awful!)
really good work, i can w8 for next round.

-i dont like radio cast, it's bether whit short preview in video like before....
Quote from Thommm :Great job on the broadcast becky

was fun to commentate it, but its still funny to hear ur own voice in such a thing :P

Your voice sounded fine, excellent english (but of course, youre Dutch, people there speak the language quite well) and your voice was well measured and clear. You did sound a bit tired, though, like youre maybe suffering from a head cold?
Hey, that was brilliant, i only watched STCC 1 so far, but this one is absolutely amazing.. i was glued to the chair all the way to the end.. Excellent!
Good work again. Good viewing. That shot of Eau Rouge really shows of the physics and just looked brilliant. Your camera angles where impecable again. You really know how to cover the angles and the action.

All you need is a few picnic tables don't you Becs. Laughed out loud when you said that.

Strange start though. I didn't listen to the Qualy 'cast'. But you just seemed to jump straight into it. I almost felt that the highlights at the end could have gone at the start just for a little introduction. Maybe a similar upbeat, fast 2 minute qualy action surmise could have segued into the race. Don't get me wrong, you are doing far more than I could ever do, but as a viewer it just felt a bit like 'oh right, we're off then.'

And as a 'technical' viewer I like hearing about the cars and how you get best out of them. You starting talking about the cars and the way you drive them but you kinda drifted off. I mean, like, why the RB4 was particularily effective on this track or why the XRT could never be competative. Having raced in your Licence system I kinda look to these broadcasts to learn how to improve my own racing and setups. What are the chances of getting more technical in your runup or general commentary. It was good to hear from a league racerabout the inns and outs of racing but he didn't say enough!!

but great work kids. Roll on round 6.
I know this is a far stretch, but it would be quite lovely to see one video of highlights from every race, maybe 2-3 minutes from each, and each clip would be "stylized" like the trailer for the upcoming round 6.

Are you game?

STCC Round 5 Broadcast RELEASED!
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG