The online racing simulator
Engines you want in S3
(112 posts, started )
FZR is over tired. A turbo version would be all good with these, the current one should have smaller tires (which would even out the class).
BMW M5/M6, and my engine :P T16 Turbo.
how about jet powered drag racing like cars.. DAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE
5 cyl engines,with turbo and without (for example: audi s1 engine 2.1 5cyl dohc 20v turbo and s2 2.2 -,,-and 2.3 non turbo 10v and 20vso s1,stock 2.1,and 2.2 and 2.3 non turbo i need
So you want a 2.3 litre engine in turbo and NA varients? The number of cylinders doesn't make a difference.
Anything with a supercharger
A 3.8l V8 twin Turbo with that lag thingy that redlines at 18,000 rpm turbos kick in at 15,000rpm 500+ hp when turbos kick in!illepall im a speed freak! and like a Diesel V6 for the xfg like 85hp and 180 ft/lb of TQ and a 10,000 hp top fuel dragster engine!
V8.

Simple.

They sound so great and they grunt is perfect
V8
Sr20dett
Rb26dett

Quote from funnybone2 : A 3.8l V8 twin Turbo with that lag thingy that redlines at 18,000 rpm turbos kick in at 15,000rpm 500+ hp when turbos kick in!illepall im a speed freak! and like a Diesel V6 for the xfg like 85hp and 180 ft/lb of TQ and a 10,000 hp top fuel dragster engine!

I drive a 1.4 diesel Yaris in my driving lessons. 90 bhp...
Quote from Primoz :I drive a 1.4 diesel Yaris in my driving lessons. 90 bhp...

what a coencindence (spelling?)
I Cant stress Enough, ROTARY!

We need an engine with an awesome power/weight ratio.

And besides, that Rotary Whine is almost hypnotic!
Quote from funnybone2 :what a coencindence (spelling?)

What the?? A Yaris is not V6. It's a straight 4. I have NO idea why you'd want a V6 with 85 bhp. A V6 would be useful only at 200+ BHP for diesels... Otherwise it's just too complicated.
oh SORRY {sarcasm} im just meesing around with ya!
Quote from funnybone2 : A 3.8l V8 twin Turbo with that lag thingy that redlines at 18,000 rpm turbos kick in at 15,000rpm 500+ hp when turbos kick in!illepall im a speed freak! and like a Diesel V6 for the xfg like 85hp and 180 ft/lb of TQ and a 10,000 hp top fuel dragster engine!

fine 8000Ft/Lbs of torque are you happy!?
It's not foot PER pound, but foot times pounds.

ft/lb is just nonsense, and anyone using it should be shot and fed to hungry ponies.
Quote from tristancliffe :It's not foot PER pound, but foot times pounds.

ft/lb is just nonsense, and anyone using it should be shot and fed to hungry ponies.

ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb

Quote from wheel4hummer :ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb

ill top that please dont ban for this FT/lb ft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lb/ft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lb
*DEEP BREATH* ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ftlb/ftlb ft/lbft/BULLHONKEY!
Engines aye
Volkswagen W12 With a twin turbo system in a car like the RB4
A Supercharged (15-20 PSI of boost) V10 engine puting out 800HP and 725lbft of torque in the FZR.
A nice 350HP 400ftlb of torque engine in a LX (like the LX8)
Wheel4Hummer did it for a laugh, funnybone2 did it through ignorance. Nuff said really.
Quote from funnybone2 :ill top that please dont ban for this FT/lb ft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lb/ft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lbft/lb
*DEEP BREATH* ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ft/lb ftlb/ftlb ft/lbft/BULLHONKEY!

No, you measure torque in Nm
As DaveWS made the V8 sound from the FO8 so clear, I'd gladly have a v8 thingie in the garage! Perhaps something like the Aston Martin V8 Vantage (I like that much more than the V12 they always use! ).

I'll just list a bunch of my favorite engines!

Nissan's SR and RB engines
Nissan's V6 turbo engines (VG30DETT is one ex.)

Honda F20C (in an AE86 or TE27? )

BMW S14 (2.3 i4) or a M10 turbo (1.8 i4 tic)
BMW S50B30 or S50B32 (3.0 and 3.2 straight 6)
BMW S38B36 or B38

Audi's straight 5 turbocharged engines in general!

I've got many more, but it would just take too much time..

Edit: forgot something: a V10 engine, like the Gallardo, the Viper or the BMW E60 M5 has!
Quote from tristancliffe :Wheel4Hummer did it for a laugh, funnybone2 did it through ignorance. Nuff said really.

Yep, I understand that it is lb-ft. Torque isnt measured in mN lol.

EDIT: And, ft-lb is a measure of work!

EDIT2: Also, to whoever is suggesting "V8", we already have two.
some powerfull FORD MUSTANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and mercedes-menz 180
v8.....v8....v8...

Engines you want in S3
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG