Attached files
XRT_weber.eng - 353.5 KB - 15429 views
Quote from 3ttan :Here i my sound. It´s dobble weber carburetor, 45 or 48mm

Old school Sound Hope ur like it

This is grate! like an old volvo 140/240
Quote from 3ttan :Here i my sound. It´s dobble weber carburetor, 45 or 48mm

Old school Sound Hope ur like it

VERY cool sound, just what i wanted.
Quote from LFSn00b :Teh growling update of my sound!

u might wanna name it lol-update or something in case other ppl like the old sound more, or do u want me to replace the old one?
ur choice.
hey guys i just downloaded v version yesterday and iam looking for initial d ae86 engine anyone has it please i really need it
#57 - RX-7
You dont really need it, you just want it....
Yes i do really need cause i got a ae86 skin and i wanna match the sound too. so anyone has ae86 sound
#59 - RX-7
LOL!....Not making a argument. But what did you do in Patch U and before... Meh... I dont think anyone has a ae86 sound but Dale or someone might make you one, you will just have to wait and see..
Testing Sig also

Edit: Hmmm only comes up with a link
whos dale? does he have msn or aim
#61 - Davo
Awesome gear whine sound Dave. I've replaced it for all and even reverse sounds good in the road cars
Quote from [RX-7] Dale :S20DET is in the thread i posted

i dont see an SR20DET in ur thread.can u post it here?
#63 - S0ul
Quote from lfs_tweak :Well here are some I made last Sunday

Try dem out and tell me wads it like

In the ZIP file there are 4 engine sounds

1. for XFG : Hachiroku
2.XRG : Race
3. XRT : WRC
4. XRT : race car :

next time upload every file for itself, makes it easier for me
thanks
#65 - S0ul
Here are 2 edits im really proud of,a kick-ass FZ5 and a strong RAC....I didnt know that changing the sample could make such a huge difference^^
Attached files
FZ5_S0ul final.eng - 279.1 KB - 8561 views
RAC_S0ul final.eng - 482.3 KB - 4638 views
Quote from S0ul :Here are 2 edits im really proud of,a kick-ass FZ5 and a strong RAC....I didnt know that changing the sample could make such a huge difference^^

How should a sample sound? how long should it be? I really liked the improvement you did with your sample, and i'd like to try it for myself as well!
#67 - S0ul
Quote from keltern :How should a sample sound? how long should it be? I really liked the improvement you did with your sample, and i'd like to try it for myself as well!

the sample sounds are about 0,1 second long,44Khz 16bit and mono(maybe stereo works too,but you will have to shorten the sample)You either try to record the sound of a single explosion or you just imitate one,by blowing into your microphone.This may sound strange, but this is how i do my engines,sounds just fine. If the sound is too low pitched,speed the sample up,if its too high pitched do it vice-versa.Just try around a bit,it took me 7 tries to get this sound^^Well,then just load the sample and try it out
Nice!

Then i guess i'll have to get a new mic then!
someone told me that there was a post about engine sounds, so, I send you the sound I made for turbo (XRT). If you want to listen it at its best way is making 2 simply changes at options menu, ESC/Audio, there u turn engine sound to 6.0 and tyres sound to 0.9
Enjoy it!
Regards
Attached files
XRT_diegor30.eng - 325.8 KB - 13823 views
Cheers for your sounds Phill, they are great!
Phill, ur sounds are really good. This BF1 eng it's fantastic, but i'm amazed with ur F08 sound O.o.
If u look the race in "stopped cam" the cars sound like a real Formula car, O.o
Good work!
could you perhaps put these in a zipped folder
omg plz dont quote the whole post O_o
ill do that later
*edit* done.
My try in a race prepped sound for the LX6.
Hope you like it
Attached files
LX6_001_var1.eng - 272.1 KB - 3769 views

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG