The online racing simulator
#1 - maczo
Race 9 - Post-race discussion
Sorry to jump the queue with this thread ( ) , but as today is my birthday, I demand that you let my replacement - Blackman - win, as a birthday present (well, he usually wins anyway, but just to make sure)
Not really possible. I had my birthday in the november and [noobs]speedway drove that race for me. You didn't let him win either so why should we let blackman win

I'll install him into the wall when he tries to lap me
#3 - bozo
Changing the subject somewhat (but still related to race 9), I haven't received the password yet. I'm not usually online so early on a Tuesday, so maybe it just gets sent a little later?
#4 - axus
Passes are coming in the next 20mins or so, max.
#5 - GabbO
Ill have mine at friday...
Will someone win the OWRL DivA race for me??

PS: Happy Birthday
Well here i am..while others are racing
My gas pedal picked up great time to die..just before 8 th round...nothing helped me ..i reinstalled drivers, cleared calibration even used DXT ( thx axus and tyrion for your help with it) and nothing worked on that damn thing....i started the race just to finish it and gain some points...well wind throwed me on the barier on fe green chicane and i ended up on roof....hope blackman win this one for k&m.
Happy Birthday Maczo!

Hope you wake up with a super hangover and when looking at the result scream and then curse in pain!

Have a good one and many more!
happy birthday maczo, was the margin enough?
Hehe, killer chicane
#13 - axus
Provisional results!

Provisional Results for Round 9:
Pos Classpos Driver Team Car Points

1 1 BlackMan K&M Racing LX6 16
2 2 JJ Nylander De Loor Motorsport LX6 12
3 3 GabbO Rotwild MTB LX6 9
4 4 R. Diederen 1st Racing LX6 7
5 1 filur Fred Loves Pie LX4 18
6 2 tyrioda De Loor Motorsport LX4 13
7 5 FEL Fred Loves Pie LX6 4
8 3 bozo Speedsix LX4 9
9 6 Hyperactive Speedsix LX6 0 - car reset
10 4 T.Vedenoja 1st Racing LX4 6
11 7 mike Triple7Racing LX6 1
12 5 Kamo K&M Racing LX4 0

Provisional Driver Standings after Round 9:
Team Car Points

De Loor Motorsport LX6 77
De Loor Motorsport LX4 50

K&M Racing LX6 61
K&M Racing LX4 54.5

Fred Loves Pie LX6 25.5
Fred Loves Pie LX4 87

1st Racing LX6 46
1st Racing LX4 45

Triple7Racing LX6 56
Triple7Racing LX4 32

Rotwild MTB LX6 59
Rotwild MTB LX4 12

Speedsix LX6 44
Speedsix LX4 20

vMaxSR LX6 23.5
vMaxSR LX4 11.5

WRC Team LX6 24.5
WRC Team LX4 2

Tiaya Kemuri LX6 6
Tiaya Kemuri LX4 1.5

Provisional Team Standings after Round 9:
Team Points

De Loor Motorsport 127
K&M Racing 115.5
Fred Loves Pie 112.5
1st Racing 91
Triple7Racing 88
Rotwild MTB 71
Speedsix 64
vMaxSR 35
WRC Team 26.5
Tiaya Kemuri 7.5

If there is anything anyone would like reviewed by the stweards, please ask here. If not, these results will become final. Thanks very much to Filur and FEL for stats and replay.

EDIT: problem fixed.
On that carnage movie i saw someone resetted himself after landing on the side...i though it wasn't allowed..i landed on the roof and that was the end.
I resetted. Was not sure whether it was allowed or not so I continued racing...
Ohhh i feel bad with a 4th place. Messed up even before qualy, flipped the car in my outlap.

Made a good start, overtook some cars but kamo was inside me on the first chicane so i crashed in the tires. Again in last place...Then the big crash in the green chicane, couldn't avoid it but when looking to the carnage vid from Fel it seems that i spun due to lag and not hitting kamo. Anywayz, i got damage so i had to pit. Made my stop and then drove a fine race. Overtaking a lot of guys and almost able to catch up Gabb0 in 3rd place, just needed 1 more lap...
Yea i knew you were there so i tried to slow down and give you room..but with 10 fps it was little too hard...sry for that :/
Not sure who ordered 50km/h tailwind in that section, but it sure worked

And notice, how even in the most extreme situations, De Loor Motorsport's pro drivers manage a daring act of incredible teamwork when tyrioda slams into Nylander's rear end, causing him fly forward like a rocket.Spectacular indeed.
Well, yes.. that chicane...
Noticed on the straight that we have massive tailwind i braked early,
but didn't counteg with FLP's LX6 landing right before me... After that i just tried to get out of there very very fast...
When everything cleared up i had a comfortable gap behind me and started to learn the track Too bad to start without practice. I took it really easy, just till i noticed that XRRoy was catching up, so i pulled down some faster laps,
made also a few mistakes, but still managed to stay in front

PS: 1-2 laps to catch up, but you still have to overtake
OMG I Never saw somethin like this Just everybody crashed on that chicane, of course without me (this time)
Quote from GabbO :
PS: 1-2 laps to catch up, but you still have to overtake

I almost was on your tail in the last corner. Was doing 1.51's and maybe could be faster (spun on that last corner while doing my ultra leet kamikazi move ) so a 1.50 was possible.

But it would be very close yeah, i just like the feeling that i think i could pass you
make that a 2:50 Roy lol..

Worst performance by me ever.
New wheel (G25) arrived just couple of hours before the race and i really didn't have the confidence to race with it yet.
Quote from cmckowen :Happy Birthday Maczo!
Hope you wake up with a super hangover and when looking at the result scream and then curse in pain!
Have a good one and many more!

Thanks No hangover from writing my bachelor of science thesis, and I didn't scream and curse in pain, sorry Although it is a shame Kamo did not finish.
Quote from Oxygene : happy birthday maczo, was the margin enough?

PERFECT, thanks a lot dudes
Looked like a fun race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG