The online racing simulator
[Noob] Quick question about tyres' temperature

Hello, i would like to even out my temps on the tyres.
That's the best thing, right?

How do i do that?

As you can see my middle and "inside" parts of the tyres heats up almost equally, but not the outer side part of it.

Should be really simple to even out the temps, right?
What should i do?

Thanks
#2 - Gizz
they look fine to me the outside will always be cooler becasue your spending less time there... for what i can see they are fine how many laps had you done and on what track??....

if u wanted to though you could adjust

camber (take it off)
caster (add it)
tire psi (lower it)
suspension stiffness (softer)

everthing will in one way or another efect tire temps and heating patterns but you could destroy your set if your not carefull, the obove will are just the main ones..

personly unless you NEED to change those for handling reasons i wouldnt be worried out em they look pretty good here..

EDIT.....

duno what happed but first time i looked i only saw the leftside :0..... again depending on # of laps you may want to drop the psi on the right a tad to bring the right upto optimum temp a bit quicker .... if thats blackwood i do this on my set left and right side heat up together nicely...
Even tyre temps isn't best for cornering speeds, although it is best for tyre preservation. If anything you'd probably benefit from a little more warmth on the inner edge, but it really does depend how many laps you had done by that point.

Quote from Gizz :caster (add it)

Reduce it.
#4 - Gizz
you know bob somtimes i really hate you! it is late ya know gimi some slack ..... sooooorrrryy yes as the big man says reduce it

"sneaks out".....

"falls over bobs trailing leg"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG