The online racing simulator
Avenged Sevenfold FXR
(13 posts, started )
Avenged Sevenfold FXR
I want a black fxr with the winged skull all over it with Avenged sevenfold on the sides and the band members on the hood.

if you could do this it would be so awesome

thanks in advance
Heyyy I gotta see this when it's done. This should look cool, just please keep it hi-res.
~Bryan~
Quote from LFSn00b :Hey you like the band too? Sure, i can make it, i'm going to finish this one

lol yea sure you are.
i love em

whos your favorite in the band(or do u have a favorite)

Synyster and Zacky are awesome.
I love Syn's guitar playing, and his hair is pretty kick ass. Shadows HAD an amazing voice (back on the Sounding The Seventh Trumpet album)
~Bryan~
yea they do some serious editing to their cds cause shadows sounds way way different in concert.

edit: whats your favorite song

Unholy Confessions here
Favourite song to listen to: I Won't See You Tonight
to play on drums: Unholy Confessions
to play on guitar: Seize The Day/Bat Country
On Topic...
Any progress and/or ideas for the skin yet?
~Bryan~
Wow this went from a talking about a skin to talking about a and lol.
Lol I started a skin last night, its 8:30 and I have an exam to go to, I'll get working on the skin when I get home. Don't be expecting pro results, this would be my THIRD skin, and first time with the new Photoshop.
~Bryan~
looks good, but when i said band members i meant names...

sorry about the misunderstanding there...
Damn...I can't find any hi-res pictures of the winged skull, it always ends up looking like shit, oh well, i'll keep looking.
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :Lol I started a skin last night, its 8:30 and I have an exam to go to, I'll get working on the skin when I get home. Don't be expecting pro results, this would be my THIRD skin, and first time with the new Photoshop.
~Bryan~

for what car?
^The FXR that Falcon asked for. It's hard to get graphics on the hood because of the vents on the sides though.
~Bryan~

Avenged Sevenfold FXR
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG