The online racing simulator
More letters for plate
(31 posts, started )
hmm... and to get rid of those pesky "1337" numberplates like "2FAST4U", we could have real license plates. so, as everyone has his location in his profile, he gets the according layout and an automatically generated license bound text.

So, for example, the Austrian license plates would look like this:

EU+Country/Area Code/Coat of Arms/ three digits /two letters

Quote from BurnOut69 :+1000 for removing the plates on non road cars. GTRs with plates just look...weird

Yeahhh !

I totally agree
LFS is a UK developed and based game, therefore, IMO, it stands to reason that the cars are kitted with UK style plates. I'd expect the same if it was a US devloped game or anywhere else in the world

Making them optional means remapping the cars and new templates needing to be created, which might not be high priority, but who knows what'll happen when the GTR spec cars get their updates

Regards,

Ian
Depends if the car is road legal or not.

so -1000000 or 0
I dont think we need more characers, plates are there for realism, adding letters, colours, and other weird symbols is not important and realistic..

MadmanCZ is all I can fit onto a plate, i was wishing i could add the _ to it aswell but then I thought why the hell, its a car number place for gods sake, not a name tag.

( . )( . ) this is a cool plate though some people say they are tits, I say they are eyes!

- infinity.. i just think its not needed.
Quote from Ian.H :LFS is a UK developed and based game, therefore, IMO, it stands to reason that the cars are kitted with UK style plates. I'd expect the same if it was a US devloped game or anywhere else in the world

Remember World Racing? It had selectable international plates
And it was made in germany

More letters for plate
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG