The online racing simulator
setups help please
(6 posts, started )
setups help please
hi there,,well i finally got on to the silver gold server. but now am really struggling,can some one tell me how to accept or send setups to other users,,also is there a way i can tell which setups to be using from the setupfields list,,sorry i know its dumb but i gotta ask,,ive just been guessing up to this point. and that aint good enough anymore,,thanks all
By 'setupfields' you mean http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/ ? The sets are all arranged by car and track, so you can easily find one for a specific combination.

Accepting and sending setups: while on the track, press 'n' a couple of times, until you see 'SS' after most peoples' names in the bottom right name list. It will change to two 'S' letters when you receive a setup. Left 'S' is to send, right is to save. When you click save you will br promted for a name for the setup and it will be the first one in your setup list in the garage.
Attached images
lfs_ss.JPG
thank you so much,,lots of help,,plus im playing pool right now,,neat link thanks,,see ya on track( hopfully in my mirrors lol)
#4 - mrtn
I cant recieve setups. i dont know why.
maybe because i'm behind a router?

and does somebody know how i can fix it?
(i already searched but couldn't find it)

thnx
#6 - mrtn
ok thanks

setups help please
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG