The online racing simulator
banespa M2000 Formula 3000 FOX
#2 - herki
looks very plain. try a layer with FOX_default.jpg as "contents" as top layer with the "multiply"-setting, it adds the shading to the skin, could help the look of your skin

edit: well... the original looks kinda plain too
I've changed the design of the skin a bit, it feels as though somethings missing from the skin still.

side pods need to be yellow
#5 - Davo
Good resemblance, some nice work. Too bad the original looks pretty plain so the skin looks plain as well. Choose a nicer busier skins for your next skin, should look better.
Thanks for the coments, I was thinking of making some of the cars from the 80's NASCAR for the XRT. I already made a skin from that era and it fits well with the car.
#7 - herki
you didn't consider my hint
I think it would add a bit to the nose-part, because right now the connection of the suspension to the car looks a bit weird. just 2min of time to try that
Quote from herki :you didn't consider my hint
I think it would add a bit to the nose-part, because right now the connection of the suspension to the car looks a bit weird. just 2min of time to try that

I used your suggestion on another skin I made and every other skin I've been working on, it just slipped my mind this time. I'm gonna keep working on this skin because it still feels like something is missing from it.
Attached images
M2k FOX.jpg
nice skin
Hey it aint so bad KEEP IT UP!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG