The online racing simulator
Does it get worse than this??
(17 posts, started )
#1 - aoun
This seriously pissed me off, i know its just a game and you dont wanna hear someone yak but im asking, does it get worse then this?

Im at ProRacingRoom, BF1 @ Classic.. ya know.. this guy spins out on the grid, and decides to stay there.. all of a sudden hes doing burnouts and the next time i go past the S/F line, he drives into me, and i went off at him (prob didnt need to but was annoyed!).. i really couldnt hack that.. if he was lying on the grid, he might have been away from the computer or something, id get over it.. So we restart, i decided to take him out, then he threats me saying i get banned when he shows the footage of me for 3 months.. is that also possible? I dont have a replay =( but i know the username and all.. im not after revenge or anything im over it, but just asking, does it get any worse then loosers taking others out, ON PURPOSE?

Before hand, hes talking about how BF1 are for noobs only and ya know, he thinks hes super fast lapping in his 36sec times calling others a noob who make mistakes..
debra says 'run and keep running'.
so he spun out stayed there and RAMMED INTO YOU
and then he says your're gonna get banned
what's the username?
and use that find person search and go into the server he's in
then spy on him :hide: or you can race and see what happens
if it happens ban him and save a replay then give him a burning banana :bananadea
#3 - Woz
The ProRacingRooms are some of the best servers I have raced on for serious racing. You hardly get probs on them so you just got unlucky. Just forget it, its just a part of online life. You will get it in any game online

You shouldn't have done the eye for an eye bit though, just not worth the hassles and normally better to vote kit/ban them instead. Kick is the best start for warning then ban if that does not work.

Quote from aoun :

So we restart, i decided to take him out,

Says it all for me
You let him drag you down to his level

SD.
Quote :im not after revenge or anything

Forgive me but you already had your revenge. Revenge wrecking is still wrecking, better to have reported his behaviour to the admins or the wrecker barricade and move on. You only have yourself to blame for being banned for your own actions.
#6 - Jakg
Revenge wrecking = Wrecking for a different reason, it doesn't make it right.
Quote from aoun :So we restart, i decided to take him out

but just asking, does it get any worse then loosers taking others out, ON PURPOSE?

illepall
Congratulations, you successfully made an ass out of yourself.

This thread hereby qualified for the official ants:-award.
Hope the skidmarks don't bother you.
#9 - Davo
lol oh the irony
Quote from aoun :does it get any worse then loosers taking others out, ON PURPOSE?

You tell me..
Quote from aoun :So we restart, i decided to take him out

,..wrecker..
#11 - joen
Guilty as charged. Case closed.
#12 - aoun
yehh i know im a hippocrite.. big time .. but just annoyed didnt think.. stupid of me.. i guess i said the wrong things.. lol..

"does it get any worse then loosers taking others out, ON PURPOSE?" but I did it on PURPOSE come to think of it..
btw, he crashed, THEN i rammed him.. but still i agree with all, i was also a wrecker..

and yea, ProRacingRoom is prob the most cleanest room around for aussies, there was no admin in there at the time..
Sorry i wasn't in there to see what happened.
We do try and keep the room clean for us serious racers cuz we all hate wreckers and laggers.
Next time remember to save a reply or atleast get his user name so that we can deal with it. The best place to post complaints is on our forums as i don't get time to read these all the time.
When racing you need to stay calm not get upset by NooBs, they normally crashout themselves soon enough
Quote from aoun :So we restart, i decided to take him out, then he threats me saying i get banned when he shows the footage of me for 3 months.. is that also possible?

I hate to say it but you resorted to wrecking as a retalitory action. If you get banned it woudl be justifiable. Just like in the real world if some one comits a crime and goes free but you retaliate and break the law you can be punished for it.

Its better to just in a simple non confrontational manner express your case and then drop it. If you have to resort to some sort of retalitory messure then do so with in the limits of what is legal in racing. Accidents happen, oops. A little nerf here alittle tap there it does not have to look like it was intential to be effective.
Quote from Gimpster : A little nerf here alittle tap there it does not have to look like it was intential to be effective.

That's no better than simple full on wrecking. You'd be sinking to their level, plus sneakiness.
to answer the question in the thread title: No it doesn't, that's the lowest of lows you're going to get.
next time if you get anoyed by someone just vote for kick. that is what it's for. if others experience the same problem with him, they will join your vote.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG