The online racing simulator
What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
The all look the same :mad:
Quote from hrtburnout :The all look the same :mad:

Nope!

oh and your *cough*edited*cough* post is wrong too lol
great so, now it's my turn again... lssee if I can dig something up that is not too easy nor too challenging ^^
Quote from ColeusRattus :great so, now it's my turn again... lssee if I can dig something up that is not too easy nor too challenging ^^

I wonder how you found the [fau acht]
Quote from Funnycat :I wonder how you found the [fau acht]

Well, the thin chrome line at the bumpers did it for me, as the only Audi with these lines I managed to dig out was the V8

and now here's my car. As a hint: A concept again that I had the opportunity to see IRL a few years ago.
Attached images
whatami.jpg
Quote from ColeusRattus :Well, the thin chrome line at the bumpers did it for me, as the only Audi with these lines I managed to dig out was the V8

and now here's my car. As a hint: A concept again that I had the opportunity to see IRL a few years ago.

How many years ago? where?
Quote from Funnycat :How many years ago? where?

hmm.. must be 3 years ago. at the "Auto Art" exposition in Graz (Austria). An event dedicated to concept cars.
Quote from ColeusRattus :hmm.. must be 3 years ago. at the "Auto Art" exposition in Graz (Austria). An event dedicated to concept cars.

1 thing: LOL AT YOU!

Audi Rosemeyer
Attached images
lol.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :1 thing: LOL AT YOU!

Audi Rosemeyer

OMG, that might even be me in the picture (with the blue shirt) ^^
And at leats, it was an Audi that looked a little different. like a crossbreed between a 30ies F1 car and a WW2 Submarine ^^
So, if i'm right here's the new one!

(On the right)
Attached images
44.JPG
Nice headlights.

Don't have a clue though, what's up with the hard cars lately?
Hummer H1 or H2?
Nope. definately not a hummer.
looks a bit like a jeep to me... but then again not... is it from chrysler? even american?
It's European
It reminded me of the Mustang Fastback.
GAZ Tiger

Attached images
gt300.jpg
VW Fox?
VW fox!! I would have never came up with that one
no.
nvm
Audi R8 ?

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )