The online racing simulator
BEATNU baha 100
(10 posts, started )
BEATNU baha 100
This will be a baha based rally race. Basic rules.
It will be a 100 lap race on BL rallycross reversed.NO SHORTCUT. This event will be hosted on BEATNU(red) rallycross(white) on Febuary 17th at 3:00pm UTC qualifying will be 20 mins long starting at 2:40 UTC which means we should all start setting up our wheels and start warming up at 2:30 UTC. As many pitstops as you need. In the RB4. If you would like to join please post here and tell me your lfs world name and any # you would like to be as long as the number you want isnt taken you can have it. But I need to know the numbers so we don't have doubles. On your car I would also like you to have your name and number because I will be saving the replay and posting it here and on the beatnu.co.uk forums
If you would like to practice online with the competitors you are going to be facing and meet them go on and practice on the server we will be racing on it is setup for the race and will be till the race except for the 100 lap part!

the list of names and numbers of people that have signed up will be posted below
Name number
=BTU=Racerhero09 09
=BTU=ScaryKidZ RACE OFFICIAL
=BTU=Beefyman666 May be OFFICIAL
=BTU=viper 99
=BTU-marek 100
=BTU=ikillnothing ???
MSDrag Cow 77
CodieMorgan 22
l1k3z0mg 69
LFSn00b 87
Rafael Facchini 01
If there is any questions I am just a PM away!
OK ill be first

=BTU=Racerhero09 #09
FREE BUMP TO MYSELF
I'll show up...

as #22!

No-show only if my connection wont handle it!
I am in, 69 :P lol
But no i am really putting it as 69...
I'm in, number 99. (=BTU=Viper)
race
hi yes got day off on 17 sow yee you got me =btu=marek-100 see you then.thx for hosting and all event
sign me up

=BTU=ikillnothing
count me in
MSDrag Cow number 77
Rafael Facchini

BEATNU baha 100
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG