The online racing simulator
#1 - aoun
Vodafone McLaren Mercedes 2007 Launch
The car was released today and highly impressed with the skin. WHen i saw the lighted car shots etc, i was "meh" with the whole skin and car, but when i saw photographs, its my fav skin ive ever seen before in my life!!!!

Discuss!!
you used the word skin a few times... it's real life you know no skins....
i like it, slowly starting to look like a ferrari!
#3 - ZORER
Look at that beauty.

Nikimere, why do you think it looks like ferrari????? because of vodafone? i think it looks like a terminator more than a car..

Best looking thing in the grid.
HOLY SHIT ON A STICK

THAT THING IS GORGEOUS

ESPECIALLY THE FRONT SHOT:faint2:
Quote from nikimere :you used the word skin a few times... it's real life you know no skins....
i like it, slowly starting to look like a ferrari!

The first two are from cmx viewer

---
Imho, it doesn't look too good at all. I guess only people from mclaren can come up with such gray and dull look with so nice colors
Looks nice... I wish McLaren some day gets sponsor with orange colours so they can use the classic orange livery (which they have used on testing, at least last year?)
Attached images
Team McLaren Mercedes MP4-20 in orange livery.jpg
McLaren_M14D_1970.JPG
#7 - Jakg
MMmm... Not bad!
They always test in orange (Anyone see the McLaren Merceds SLR in orange dev colours, that was..... interesting!)
Yeah the McLaren looks very nice. Ive seen the new ferrari colours and that also looks good. They finally got rid of the white on their car and have gone for all red with yellow.

Mad
what did they do with that nose ? good god its fugly
#12 - aoun
its soo original just love the shiny silver against the fluro red... ownage!!! cnt wait for the green honda..
doesnt matter how good it looks as long as it goes fast
Probably it's a pretty dumb question but...
Isn't all this "shiney" paint kinda troublesome?

I mean, for the other racers?

Say you're on a bright sunny day and then such a car is is front/besides you, wouldn't it reflect the sunlight and hurt your eyes?
Not really, been used on the Mercedes DTM car for a while now. It's not that reflective.
One word - Shiney
Its has some very weird shapes on it like the nose, back of dorsal section (still looking for more)
I'd ban the shiney stuff unless it is really unreflective. It will prolly cause a crash before they do away with it.
Toro Rosso reveals their latest car model

Shiny, not shiney. Shiny. Thank you.
I think the McLaren looks silly and will be a bitch to keep looking nice throughout a weekend. Ferrari have got it right though, still a bit shiny for my liking though.

Quote from deggis :Toro Rosso reveals their latest car model

Toro Rosso's secret new testing feature, forces view as used by the BMW Sauber team
#21 - JTbo
Why they can't be more single color, it looks mess now, imo.
Quote from JTbo :Why they can't be more single color, it looks mess now, imo.

I agree, the Renault looks the silliest they just took the attractive 2006 car and splattered orange over the back of it.
Apparently Hondas new livery is going to be something never before seen in F1 and with an enviromental theme. But imo they would be hard pushed to make it look better than the RB3.

Oh and I am going to take a punt and say BMW will win the first race, based on their testing speed so far.
#24 - aoun
Honda is going to be green they said.. something not done before with green or something :S.. should look ground breaking!!
Quote from deggis :Looks nice... I wish McLaren some day gets sponsor with orange colours so they can use the classic orange livery (which they have used on testing, at least last year?)

Mmm, very nice! Yeah, shame we won't be seeing that all year long....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG