The online racing simulator
So I bought a server from 500 servers...
Now what? How do I get S2 onto it? How can I make it so the server shows up on the master list from LFS?
#2 - need
Franky will set it up for you with the server name you chose when you signed up, and it'll show on the Master List once he's got it up and running for you.
Hi Jayhawk. by default the servers are set to demo mode, This is to reduce the risk of people who purchase a lower priced server upping the slot limits on their server.

All you need to do is go into the 500servers control panel, Choose your server, Click on Default Config Files and there you can Edit the server config, Under mode you can choose demo, S1 or S2 wherever you want it. Attached is the list of commands you can use for your server(s)
Attached files
Commands.txt - 12.1 KB - 1281 views
Thank you very VERY much for the super fast reply to my email, and to this message. I am a bit daft with using an external server, so I had to play with it a bit, and it seems to work great.

Again, thank you VERY much!!!

And to anyone who is wanting a server....sign up with them!! Check out the deal they have going this month!!
Ok, another question: how do I remotely administer the game? When I used to host it on my own personal computer, all the controls were there; I need the black box....thingie. BTW, I have it setup for nogfx.
Hi Jay. if you look at that commands.txt file i attached to the previous post it lists all the admin commands.

simply login to the server with the admin password in the password box.
im having trouble with mine too

at first it said host is on a different code,

now its not finding it on the master server...
Quote from Falcon140 :im having trouble with mine too

at first it said host is on a different code,

now its not finding it on the master server...

I hope it now works.

The host has different game code normally comes up if your set as a different game mode than the server in game.. eg, demo, s1, s2.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG