(22 posts, started )

Poll : My G25 . . .

Works fine no problems at all
Worked fine but is now noisier in one direction
Has always been noisier in one direction
Got it out the box and it didnt work
Worked fine but doesnt work at all now
G25 Poll.
I got my g25 the otherday and as alot of peoples it is noisier in turning left than turning right but it doesnt seem to be as bad as some peoples.
So im wondering how many people out there have a g25 which works fine compared to ones that dont
didnt work out the box. Been sitting here for 2 days now trying to fix the bloody thing. Thinking of selling it.
#3 - Jakg
OUCH - Try a different PC, or return it?

Damn im lucky, mine just makes wierd noises!
mines noiser in turning left but works fine so not too worried as comes with a 2 year warrenty so if its something terminal im sure it will break.

Also thank you amazing moderator bob
Worked fine but is now noisier in one direction

But where is the option:

Still works fine, but noisier in one direction
Quote from Tweaker :Worked fine but is now noisier in one direction

But where is the option:

Still works fine, but noisier in one direction

Lol, what a great avatar Tweaker!! ..... look at the other guy, running panicaly..

Sorry for OT, i couldn't resist..
Mine has always been noisier in one direction, but never to the extent that it I'd consider it broken. So Tweaker's "Still works fine, but noisier in one direction" would be my choice of wording it, but I voted for the closest match which is the last option.
#8 - mr_x
mine works with no problems after almost a month of having it
Has always been noisier in one direction

both ones i had
#10 - kkot
voted works fine, no problem at all
its noiser when i steer to the right with force feedback on...like when i try to countersteer or something....has that from the beginning but i dont realy give a damn its still the 2nd best wheel after the VPP Wheel out there
Mine is a bit noisier to the left, right from the start, but it is well within acceptable limits and does not seem to get any worse.

Sadly mine has developed the reverse gear problem. I cannot shift into reverse. I still haven't got round to sending it back for a replacement, I'm having too much fun with it.
i was thinking on buy a G25, but reading that a lot of G25 are having some troubles scares me
Quote from Patussay :i was thinking on buy a G25, but reading that a lot of G25 are having some troubles scares me

Looking at this poll though it seems the vast majority work perfectly, while others work but are just noisier. Only 3 people have said it doesnt work at all. Its been said before but it is a great wheel especially for the cost
My G25 works perfect. so far no problems at all. I have at least 100hr's on the wheel now.
#16 - Jakg
Very few people post on the forum saying it works perfectly
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Patussay :i was thinking on buy a G25, but reading that a lot of G25 are having some troubles scares me

There's no reason to be reluctant to buy the G25 just because some people report flaws.

There will always be flaws when a company produces a new product.
The vast majority of G25 users have no issues or complaints.
(I know a few people IRL and I am the only one with a defected one, the reports on a forum like this tend to be more towards the negative usually)

Also a lot of people never post on this forum at all, and those that have a perfectly working one may not even open a G25 issue thread.

If you happen to get a defected unit then Logitech will replace it, it is my experience that their customer support is very good and they will go to great lengths to make you happy with your product, specially when it comes to these more expensive pieces of kit.

Even though I have a defected one I am still very happy with it and it is the best wheel you can buy for this amount of money.
my Reverse gear doesnt work, but evryhitng is perfect! PERFECT WHEEL ZOMG. wont be returning it until something else brakes :P bveside using my left flappy padel to rev
Quote from Jakg :Very few people post on the forum saying it works perfectly

Well... duh. People usually only talk when there's something to complain about or if they need help. If people made threads saying "I got my G25 and it works great, just letting y'all know" there wouldn't be a lot of discussion to be made would there.
Quote from Bob Smith :Well... duh. People usually only talk when there's something to complain about or if they need help. If people made threads saying "I got my G25 and it works great, just letting y'all know" there wouldn't be a lot of discussion to be made would there.

that wouldnt keep them from voting though now would it ?
That was kinda my point. Only 7% of voters have a problem more serious than more noise in one direction.
the poll doesnt distinguish if the noise is bearable or not though ... so you cant realy say that the noise is a non issue

G25 Poll.
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG