The online racing simulator
#1 - arco
Round 2 results and statistics
Congrats to (V) R.Mooney for taking the victory in round 2.

Results and statistics:
Qualifying
Race

Replays:
Qualifying
Race

Feel free to discuss the race in this thread.
Grats bag, awsome drive
I was confident with my qual, but the race broght a lot of probems as usual. Three pedal failures (freakin momoO) and crap driving as well brought me luckily to 5th
My first race in the series and i must say i enjoyed that...4 car train for 20 odd laps was.....interesting
very clean event,had a good race with arni and lococost also no problems at all lapping backmarkers...very good race indeed
Nice job guys
I was watching it from a distant LFS Spectator, Brad moved up a couple of places but by time he had done that it was to late
Revolt sadly crashed I believe after a good quali, could have been a very good race for him
Looked good fun
Wohoo noobs 19th place and almost last in every statisctic, high five!

Fxo is the worst car that was ever made.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Fxo is the worst car that was ever made.

And yet you picked it over the other 2 'better' cars?
good job guys.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Wohoo noobs 19th place and almost last in every statisctic, high five!

Fxo is the worst car that was ever made.

I have to say though, even though I passed you the most, you still caused me less greif than the others, nice driving and being alert of those around you.

Was a good race for me, just drove, expected some company from Chris but his momo screwed him over so it was quite lonely.

Great result for Merc though, roll on rally-X.
Quote from Bawbag :I have to say though, even though I passed you the most, you still caused me less greif than the others, nice driving and being alert of those around you.

Was a good race for me, just drove, expected some company from Chris but his momo screwed him over so it was quite lonely.

Great result for Merc though, roll on rally-X.

Are you a Robot? :biggun: Even after lap one you had pulled almost 1 and half second lead! I saw on LFS Spectator the gap just suddenly grow :jawdrop:
no hes a cyborg actually
Quote from st0rm :no hes a cyborg actually

Oh right, think all of Mercury are cyborg!
no, actually we are all little cats, dressed in pink jumpsuits, doing car races.

goddamn, i need some sleep...
Quote from Biohazard :no, actually we are all little cats, dressed in pink jumpsuits, doing car races.

Hey....shhh, dont let all know........

Btw, nice done guys.....
Quote from Biohazard :no, actually we are all little cats, dressed in pink jumpsuits, doing car races.

Really? Are you sure your not him - :dogrun:
Quote from PaulC2K :And yet you picked it over the other 2 'better' cars?

Well, in this leauge Im playing to get the best result not to have pleasure from driving. So normally I would picked XRT but its much slower than FXO and I dont have enough skills to drive very well in XRT.

Quote from Bawbag :I have to say though, even though I passed you the most, you still caused me less greif than the others, nice driving and being alert of those around you.

Thanks! I did my best not to hit anybody. I'm veeryyy nervous and afraid of being lapped by a alien like you because I just dont want to ruin anybodys race.

@Brad, sorry for that hit again, my LFS froze for a second. :/
Firstly well done to Arni!!!
and thank you very much for your great race setup

My first race in the series aswell and i really enjoyed it
Well done to Mercury again!, what are we gonna do about you
qualifying for me was a bit disappointing but after getting back from holidays then had 1 hour of practise then only had 5 hours sleep it was ok ..
But 11th in race was pretty good
how the hell did i get highest speed ...

Well done everyone once again!
Thanks everybody for a great race,fun battle between the 4 of us the first 20 laps but sadly Chriscart had problems and left us 3 battling,there were no chance to overtake as we were running on the same pace.

Well done Arrow, you had so little practice but ran a good race
I hesitate to use the word "disastrous" but it's fitting in the circumstances. I didn't know I was racing until about 5 to 8 when I realised Barlin wasn't going to turn up. Qualifying went reasonably well, 13th just ahead of my team mate. Things were quite tight around me, from half a second covering 8 drivers. The start was good, lost a place to Stoney but everyone was clean, no serious contact. At the end of lap 3 I got a bad exit from the last turn and Arrow was right behind me. I took the defensive line into 1 and 2 to protect the place. Next time around I got an even worse exit and he was right behind me, sending morse code on the rear bumper out of the last turn. I realised he was significantly faster so I gave him the inside line into 1. Luckily for me he ran wide on turn 4 immediately and gave me back the place. I was now nearly 2 seconds behind Stoney, who had been infront of Jos but was now back behind him. By lap 8 I'd closed up to the group of 4 infront of me (Cawwa, Jos, Revolt and Stoney). However, Arrow was right behind me again. Stoney, myself and Arrow all passed Revolt and he ran wide off the side of the track coming out of 4. At the start of the 10th lap Arrow was with me again and I moved to cover the line into 1 again. Just as I started braking he ran into the rear of my car and pushed me into Stoney. Stoney and I both half-spun and Arrow got past me. Stoney held his ground and stayed ahead. Next lap around and now Arrow was harassing Stoney and I was under pressure from Brad. I was too busy watching Brad coming up the right hand side into 2 and left my braking a little late, hitting the rear of Stoney and costing us both places. The first rule in racing is don't take out your team mate and I'd just broken it. Sorry again Stoney. I had a little bit better race pace than Stoney so he let me past on lap 15. I closed up on the MG boys but ran wide myself and lost a few seconds and the place to Stoney again. He let me back through at the start of 18 and I got my head down to try to close on the MG boys once again. I was making significant gains on them, 0.3 to 0.6 seconds per lap roughly. DaveWS pitted and came out between myself and the MG boys, which I was quite happy with as he was harassing them and holding them up. Revolt made a stop on lap 25 and I was right with Brad. I pitted at the end of 27, from 0.33 behind Brad at the split beforehand. I'd done about 5 practice pit stops, and it was a decent pit entry but then I shifted my focus to keeping below the pit lane speed limit and didn't pay attention to the pit lane. As I looked up to the lane to pick my box I realised the one I was headed for was already occupied, so I panicked and went for another box. Bit of a farcical stop which left me over half a lap behind the MG boys. I came out a few seconds behind C. Krognes, who'd now lapped me. He was in a battle with Cawwa so they were both lapping quite slowly. I quickly caught them up and was myself being held up. Remembering Suzuka 1993 I wasn't going to try to unlap myself to catch the MG boys so I sat behind and patiently waited. I got past C. Krognes as he violently stopped (presumably the pedal trouble he mentioned). I was now just over 18 seconds behind Brad and determined to close in the last 12 laps. I ran wide on the exit of the last turn at the end of lap 39 and had to let C. Krognes back through. I closed up to 12 seconds behind Brad and then I believe he had a coming together with Kajojek and I closed to just 7 seconds behind with 6 laps to go. I ended up roughly 5 seconds behind Brad and had it not been for my bumbled stop I would have finished ahead of at least one of the MG boys. Ah, well...

Congrats to Mr. Mooney and all the other finishers.
Quote from Arrow. : Well done to Mercury again!, what are we gonna do about you

No need to think of plans how to beat mercury...

the time will come when i take part for (\/)!
Quote from Kajojek(PL) : @Brad, sorry for that hit again, my LFS froze for a second. :/

No probs, I didnt get any damage from it, and it wasnt like I was chasing anyone towards the end of the race, lol
Quote from amp88 :MG boys. Ah, well...

Congrats to Mr. Mooney and all the other finishers.

Uhm Brad had about 3comings together i think , He drove the race with a damaged car , and even if you had caught him, would not have been easy to pass with out hitting! (Took Revolt some time to get past brad when he caught him up! Revolt was much faster, just is pretty hard to pass there at times :schwitz
Quote from amp88 :I got past C. Krognes as he violently stopped (presumably the pedal trouble he mentioned).

I'm sorry aboout that, had to unplug my wheel while racing which made my car go wild
sorry amp88

just as i pulled out to overtake into T1 at the same time you moved over to defend your line
i tried my best not to make contact...

Well done to Elite Lococost for not letting Mercury score another 2 points
with a 1st 2nd finish

it interesting too see how much difference there can be if you take it easy or push the car hard to the tyre temp
Glad i could be of some assistance to you guys

Guess it's going to be a battle of the Mercury vs the rest.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG