The online racing simulator
Quote from frenchy0204 :
oh and to above, your a idiot, lol thats not a 77' screen or whatever you said, looks simialiar to my brothers 42'. it looks more like 42' to 52'

Look at the third photo. In comparison with the door that screen looks closer to 77" than 42" to 52".
And before you call people idiots, make sure you can punctuate YOUR own language properly.
You'RE not very good at using the Imperial system's symbols either.
Quote from frenchy0204 :
oh and to above, your a idiot, lol thats not a 77' screen or whatever you said, looks simialiar to my brothers 42'. it looks more like 42' to 52'

if it is a 77', i'd like too see the website for that tv,

Well look at the idiot calling the guy an idiot because you have no ability to scale object in photographs....I play on a 42" plasma and I can tel ya thats 2x as big as my tv.......your a tool if you never heard of a little thing called perspective.....on second thought your still a tool even if you have.
Quote from frenchy0204 :oh and to above, your a idiot, lol thats not a 77' screen or whatever you said, looks simialiar to my brothers 42'. it looks more like 42' to 52'

if it is a 77', i'd like too see the website for that tv,

As I said, it's a screen, not a TV. But if you want links, here they are:
Projector: http://www.amazon.com/Panasoni ... ie=UTF8&s=audio-video
Screen: http://www.avshop.no/catalog/p ... 2_114&products_id=981 (sorry, could not find a english link )
Hi I'm Peter Beckers.
I'm just a beginner here, I bought a S1 license and I thinking about getting my S2 license. I never liked racing games but this game is a masterpiece. I really like this game but i don't understand anything of it. I'm going to find it all out.

Sorry for my worse English
Welcome Peter and everybody new

@sitron: that setup looks really nice, congrats

@frenchy0204: what a way to introduce yourself. Take a good look at yourself before critisizing others.
welcome peter ! forget your real life
Hello
Played this game several years ago- now downloaded it again, and dont know where to start
^^^ I had just come home from the bar when I posted that....lol...Now I feel a bit bad about being an ass.
hello every1, im new at forums

playing LFS about 1years, but i bought s2 just a week ago - and that was my best thing i've done for the past years

Hello everyone!

I've had my S2 license for about a week now, but have only been able to play for a few days. So far its been great, very addicting. Everyone has been so nice and I really like this community.

Hope to see you on the track,
Stephed
hi all,names simon from england,nottingham,im 18.into dirfting! drive but not a RWD yet! LOL....heard about lfs on a nuther forums so started to play,brught it as thought its a mint game lots of fun! dirve the XR GT TURBO! mint car!
Quote from badboy2 :hi all,names simon from england,nottingham,im 18.into dirfting! drive but not a RWD yet! LOL....heard about lfs on a nuther forums so started to play,brught it as thought its a mint game lots of fun! dirve the XR GT TURBO! mint car!

Volkswagon Polo. Now there's a mint car!
Quote from LFSn00b :Yeah... Umm... Hi... Welcome... Umm... To... Umm... LFS!

Welcome, enjoy it as you will, get yourself a wheel or something of the sort, and watch out for LFSn00b.
Quote from TyresHot :welcome peter ! forget your real life

I've had S2 for a just on 2 months now. I can vouch for that.
My Life = Work, S2, Eat, Toilet, Sleep. Thats about it.
Hi guys I'm new!!!!
Hi everyone, been lurking in the shadows here for a bit and thought why not start posting, seems like a nice place
Another person from the fylde :X

"Welcome to Royston Vasey. You'll never leave"
Hi i'm MonkeyDimi i'm 24 years old, i'm s2 racer and i'm a component of playerzone team. i have s2 7 month ago.

sorry for my incorrect english
1) Buy S2 license
2) Stop drifting

ROFL Spank!!

Welcome to LFS, Dona!
hello all i am also new here before licence i drived demo but sinds yesterday i bought licence in demo i whas in sparko team and my name is tactical
Hi everyone... I'm Al and I live in Winnipeg, Canada. I have ran the demo of LFS for a few weeks now and I really like it. I have tried lots of other racing "games" but they just don't compare to LFS. I just picked up the Logitech G25 Racing Wheel and just got my S2 license so I am itching to get going!
When i'm not really new here...but hello!

I've been registerd ages and hardly posted, but i think it's time i started making use of this great community

See you on the race track!

Matt
I've been playing LFS for a while now and I think I'm finally going to purchase a license.

However, I do not want to do any of the transactions over the internet, I would like to know if I could send in a US Check to pay for the license. I'd even be willing to throw in an extra $5-10 on the check just for taking it.

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG