The online racing simulator
I need a Skin Please
(20 posts, started )
I need a Skin Please
To All Skiners I need a team skin for a new team i have tryed to make my own but for some reson i dont have to file do make my own so if some one can help that would be great so post back if u want to help.Thank You All From [NBD]Blitz
And I thought my English would be bad...
Aaaand Breath!!!!!
Uh.. what?
Translation needed

Quote from PL4T1NuM_PR1NC3 :To All Skinners. I need a team skin for a new team. I have tried to make my own, but for some reason I dont have to file do make my own. So if someone can help that would be great, so post back if u want to help.Thank You All From [NBD]Blitz

Not sure about the purple bit.
But any ideas what you want your skin to look like?
Im srry i have bad spelling but can any one help me
I dont have a LFS folder
Oh. Do you have a credit card?
yea
:bannana_p why?
#10 - joen
there's an
#11 - joen
edit button
edit button?
#13 - joen

hint: look at the right of your posts.
Nice skillz Jeroen

But to the main point:
Any ideas what you want your skin to look like?
or car
Quote from PL4T1NuM_PR1NC3 :I dont have a LFS folder

explain what you mean, you're not being very helpful to the people trying to help

all we now so far is... you dont have an LFS Folder, you have a license.. but you dont have "a folder"

what folder are you talking about?
nvm about the folder i found it lol and i would like if any one can make me a XRT Red on one side blue on the other and a White line going down the middle and also have a numbers thing so i can put my teams numbers and some stickers also if u can put Drifters on both sides of the car going sideways in black or i can put NBD in some cool letters going sideways thanks
-
(PL4T1NuM_PR1NC3) DELETED by XCNuse : double post
any one?
yea but instead of orange red

I need a Skin Please
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG