The online racing simulator
LFS Pixelcars
(75 posts, started )
i really like the one on ur avatar bro LFSn00b
Quote from LFSn00b :Where is the outline? And how many shades? AA? Well... Nice try, but... Not good enough.

Seems like you know everything about it, please write me a tutorial so I can be as good as you.
I meant for a complete car, not modding one.
@LFSn00b

How did u make ur avatar like that? I know how to shade and the lights in things but, How do u make it animated? Are you using GIMP I got GIMP but I can't figure it out. Thx
I know it's gif. I was asking how to make things animated.
You create the different images of the animation, and then you compile the seperate files to one gif file. You can use a program called Unfreez for that, or maybe your graphics program supports it. If you want to use Unfreez, remember you have to save the seperate images already as gif files, otherwise it won't work, you can also set a delay and loop with the program, really handy thingy really.
Thx sgt.flippy
Adobe Image Ready can be done
Quote from LFSn00b :Oh... Well... I don't have tuts for that.

Nice avatar, Nast! You do know the person that actually made that is registered on these boards as an S2 Licensed racer? He might not like that
Quote from Skyline_Drifter_ :Nice avatar, Nast! You do know the person that actually made that is registered on these boards as an S2 Licensed racer? He might not like that

Huh..
The user that goes by the name nast on Pixel Car Forums, made that avatar, "LFSn00b", Stole it

By the way I updated my avatar :]
So your saying LFSn00b stole that avatar? Oh well kinda sad for me. I made my avatar by myself and the base is by k3vin. Sorry if I offended you LFSn00b idk what i'm saying.
Thats cool bro
Old-Skool!

Old-Skool looks ok on 3/4 though...
it looks baaaaaaaaad on 'normal' pixelcars...
[OT]
Great Signature BlakjeKaas.
[/OT]
hehe.. i've always been into this "oldschool" stuff
might also be me getting older

anyways, great pieces of work, really loved to see LFS cars done in pixel style. and of course, being the bored person i am, i couldn't help having a go at this myself

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7837/xfr32col5hk.gif
^^ this is what i came up with - my favourite car (for fun racing, that is) in S2, the XFR gotta love that lil front scrubber

cheers
Really cool LFS cars!

Just thought ill show my work here,not the best imo but i like 'em
Attached images
tunedbyjuster.jpg
saabgreenbyjuster.png
#71 - wark
Quote from LFSn00b :Umm... Actally watch this: http://shin.bit.ac/ The creator of pixel/mangacars. First pixelcar was made in 06/08/01. All hail to the king Shin! :bowdown::bowdown: And, the aa thing came in 2003?

Oops. You can make drifters. With tuning them a little bit and adding stickers.

Broheim, he was talking about why people started making cars using pixel art. That shin duder may have been the first to make that style of 'toon cars using the medium, but he sure didn't create pixel art. :nol2:

Quote from wikipedia :The term pixel art was first published by Adele Goldbert and Robert Flegal of Xerox Palo Alto Research Center in 1982[1]. The concept, however goes back about 10 years before that, for example in Richard Shoup's SuperPaint system in 1972, also at Xerox PARC.

P.S. sorry to quote something so old (november), but I had to...
It's not car related, but last year I copied this out of an oriental carpets book. It took well over 100 hours. Crazy or what?
Attached images
oriental rug.jpg
#73 - joen
Quote from Electrik Kar :It's not car related, but last year I copied this out of an oriental carpets book. It took well over 100 hours. Crazy or what?

:jawdrop: illepall

Beautiful though
I've got such a carpet for sale, anyone interested? Can't remember exactly but it costs a few hundred euros, authenticy papers are included
My first one:

Redneck Camaro!
Attached images
redneckcamaro.gif

LFS Pixelcars
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG