The online racing simulator
the other halfs mother
(14 posts, closed, started )

Poll : the mother in law

i am single, dont rub it in
i think shes alright
i slightly dislike her
i love her almost as much as my wife!!!!
i hate her
i am neural
the other halfs mother
simple question. do you get on with you mother in law/ girlfreinds/boyfreinds mother?

basically im gettin raelly annoyed with my girlfreinds mother so im just curious how many of you are too
#2 - Jakg
i would have to go for the last one, although from my experience i would go for "I Slightly Dislike Her"
Well mine is fine, she can be rather bossy but she does not try to boss me! She is ok, sometimes can be a laugh
I couldn't have asked for better in-laws than I have. They would and practically have given the shirts of their back to help us out at times.

Mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother, sister, aunts, uncles, granparents, they are all fantastic people.

The mother-in-law is always saying to my wife, "we wanted to come see the girls, but Mike is probably tired of seeing us." On the contrary, the in-laws can come over at anytime they like.

Now my own mother is a different story. Haven't talked to her in about 3 years now since she flipped out at my wife. My kids don't even get birthday/Christmas cards or presents from her.
Mine are ok. I find it helps if you outrageously flirt with her (the gf's mum) though (which is tiring).
Quote from the_angry_angel :Mine are ok. I find it helps if you outrageously flirt with her (the gf's mum) though (which is tiring).

hmmmmmmmmmm, i think shes about 53 not very attractive and im worried shes goin thru menapause. :S
Quote from Captain Slow :hmmmmmmmmmm, i think shes about 53 not very attractive and im worried shes goin thru menapause. :S

That's where I'm lucky. The mother-in-law is only 14 years older than I am, LOL.
76% of us are married to LFS
Quote from the_angry_angel :I find it helps if you outrageously flirt with her (the gf's mum) though (which is tiring).

gee i wonder what freud would have to say to this
She hates me, i hate her. The feelings mutual .
Single, don't rub it in
Quote from the_angry_angel :Mine are ok. I find it helps if you outrageously flirt with her (the gf's mum) though (which is tiring).

Hahahaha, yes that is true!!! Also compliments go down a treat
Both our familys get along great. Couldnt ask for anything better, as in, no friction with the mother in law.
Can I just say that it causes me great sadness that as an avid supporter of LFS from ins infancy through to S2 that we end up with this sort of barrel-scraping sh!te being posted in the official forum, even though it's in the o/t area? Come on guys, where's your common sense gone?
This thread is closed

the other halfs mother
(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG