The online racing simulator
Combined pedals
(15 posts, started )
Combined pedals
Hi , I have Thrustmaster NASCAR Pro Digital 2 wheel

I want to get my pedals seperated , but everything I tryed they are combined , Throttle and Brake are moving on one Axis line
Please help me to get theim seperated
very good question!!i have same problem !
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :very good question!!i have same problem !

I had that problem too. You have to separate the pedals in Windows or the application that goes with your wheel too
Quote from marzman :I had that problem too. You have to separate the pedals in Windows or the application that goes with your wheel too

There is nothing
Quote from RudolfR :There is nothing

It is probably because your wheel doesn't support separate pedals. Not all pedals are capable of separate axis. It has to do with the controller design, not with LFS.
My pedals can be separated

there is patch for Need For Speed Most Wanted , to separate theim , but nothing for LFS
google!
google?
Found this on Thrustmasters page.

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng ... d=2&pid=20&cid=12

For the following wheels :

“360 Modena”
“360 Modena Pro”
“360 Spider”
“Nascar Pro Digital 2”

If the “Thrustmapper programming Software v 4.02” is not installed
1) Install the patch “TM_NFS_Patch”
2) Start the game and then access the game’s options in order to configure your wheel.

If the “Thrustmapper programming Software v 4.02” is already installed
1) Install the patch “TM_NFS_Patch”
2) Launch the Thrustmapper and switch your wheel to 2 axis mode.
To do so, choose “Combined Pedals” and not “Separate Pedals”
The 2 pedals are now combined on ‘‘Y Axis’’

3) Save your profile and exit the Thrustmapper
4) Start the game and then access the game’s options in order to configure your wheel.

Remarks :

* To uninstall the patch, you have 2 possibilities :
- Launch the install of the patch and choose « Remove » when prompted by the InstalShield.
Or - In the Windows Control Panel: go to « Add or Remove Programs», choose « Thrustmapper – Need For Speed ™ Most Wanted Patch » and click “Remove”)

* If you install the « Thrustmapper » after the patch, then you will have to uninstall and re-install this patch, otherwise it will not be functional.

[Patch "TM_NFS_Patch"] 1.09MB
Hmm sorry just noticed this was for need for speed. But odd that this would not work with there software in LFS.. Have you also double check to click the separtate axis in the pedel section of setup?
well, i know that the 360 modena can be made to use seperate axis in the thrustmapper software, and it works in lfs.... get a hold of that . If that doesn't fix it, you can run thrustmapper in a window seperate the axis and run lfs over it (don't close it) had to do this to get it to work in Richard burns rally.
I tryed everythng..
get off NFS!! :P
??? Thats got nothing to do with this.... Besides we've sorted it i think .
Thx to Fraglie who helped me alot

Combined pedals
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG