The online racing simulator
Just want to say Hello guys
(12 posts, started )
#1 - g7usl
I jujst want to say, this game is better than any other I have played.

I was an ardent flight simmer till last Friday when a freind of mine told me about it.
Live for Speed has given me a break from flying and it's very nice.

I also joined Multiplayer using the Demo. A fantastic program racing against your buddy's too. Apparantly, the old Flightsim 'FPI' server is now devorted to 'Danish Racing' one of the servers.

Today I logged onto one of the other servers and guys were tearing around the car park, crashing into each other. These antics don't happen on the race circuits.

Watching these guys have so much fun crashing into each other showing damage brought tears to my eyes with my laughter hehe.

There was one guy in a little car that couldn't even drive his car without it overturning and then other piling into him and spinning him around..............I've never laughed so much fort a long time, it's good fun.

Can someone tell me how to right the car if it gets turned onto it's roof and what key operates reverse please?

All the best to you all from the English Riviera,

Dave.
The racing is better on the licensed servers. Give the demo a little more time, if this is definately for you then hours more fun is but an instant payment away.

Btw the default button for reset is "space".
space is reset and get a licence, it's great!

edit: damn you bob...
Quote from g7usl :Can someone tell me how to right the car if it gets turned onto it's roof and what key operates reverse please?

I believe it's space by default. Check the options > controls > buttons 2

Downshift until you get to reverse.

Edit: Meh. Too slow.
#5 - Wakey
Quote from g7usl :I jujst want to say, this game is better than any other I have played.

Dave.

From a fellow local....................
Invest in a licence and life will never be the same again
Ha ha!!! That didn't take him long to get a license .

Welcome to LFS. I flight sim myself when I take a month or so away from racing. I've converted 2 pilots completely over to racing with LFS and 3 others that were split and racing when they wanted a break from flying.
#7 - g7usl
Quote from Wakey :From a fellow local....................
Invest in a licence and life will never be the same again

Thanks for the tips guys, they really do help.

I bought my S2 licence last night, couldn't resist any longer

See you all in multiplayer some time eh?
Quote from g7usl :

Dave.

Hehehe, I remember you Dave, from the time I spent on the AVSIM forums many moons ago.

Welcome buddy
Quote :Avsim

Hi Dave, welcome to LFS
Danowat, don't you fly any more then?
Quote from g7usl :Danowat, don't you fly any more then?

No mate, not for a long time, I came back to FS2004 a little while ago to do the liveries for the PIC 737 package, but went again after that.
Welcome from another converted flight simmer

My Hotas has been gathering dust ever since I came across LFS

I better get some dust covers come to think of it, it's highly unlikely the flight controls are going to be used any time soon.

For me it was mostly IL2 and F4 though, but some FS2004 every now and then too.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG