The online racing simulator
Gtr 2
(13 posts, started )
Gtr 2
Hey just wondering if anybody has the game and plays? I play online/lan with 2 friends and we are looking for some other people to race with just for fun mess around and so on.

So if your interested let me know, & if you have msn give me it and i'll add you so next time we can play.

Ciao
Tried any GTR2 forums?
Quote from Hankstar :Tried any GTR2 forums?

lol actually no i have not. Just wanted to see if there was anybody here who also has it. But i'll probably try a gtr 2 forum
I bought it a few weeks ago while looking for something with some kind of single-player career mode. Big mistake. I should have just trusted my instincts and the words of others here on the forum. I knew the physics weren't going to be as good as LFS, but I didn't know they would be THAT bad... Immediately removed it.
Quote from Forbin :I bought it a few weeks ago while looking for something with some kind of single-player career mode. Big mistake. I should have just trusted my instincts and the words of others here on the forum. I knew the physics weren't going to be as good as LFS, but I didn't know they would be THAT bad... Immediately removed it.

ya LFS is better, but I like ot play some other games also so I dont get sicka nd tired of LFS. & GTR 2 has some good sounds and graphics and just to mess around its pretty good.

Ciao
Quote from Forbin :I bought it a few weeks ago while looking for something with some kind of single-player career mode. Big mistake. I should have just trusted my instincts and the words of others here on the forum. I knew the physics weren't going to be as good as LFS, but I didn't know they would be THAT bad... Immediately removed it.

lol Ditto, will still keep the game incase i want something to play though.
#7 - Jakg
I have *bought* the game, gonna install it tonight (if i have time), i got RACE, and that was a pile of crap, to me at least!
#8 - JTbo
RACE and GTR2 has automatic ad downloader made by known spyware company, it should just download and show ad boards etc in game, but as it is made by spyware company, who knows what that will put into your computer.

Free the web, fight against spyware companies and those who try to control web!
I got GTR 2, im not very good at it but playing through hamachi would be nice, i think..
Quote from JTbo :RACE and GTR2 has automatic ad downloader made by known spyware company, it should just download and show ad boards etc in game, but as it is made by spyware company, who knows what that will put into your computer.

Free the web, fight against spyware companies and those who try to control web!

Deja vu, I swear I dreamt reading that months ago, must have been before GTR 2 was even out.
GTR 2 has the stupidest physics. If you think the CollDec bugs in LFS are silly, in GTR2 if you tap another car on rolling starts it goes 3 m in the air at the back.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :I got GTR 2, im not very good at it but playing through hamachi would be nice, i think..

Thats exactly what we use and it works great
#13 - JTbo
Quote from DTrott :Deja vu, I swear I dreamt reading that months ago, must have been before GTR 2 was even out.

RSC had small thread about that, something like few hundreds of pages long

All their products will use that crap, they have made multiyear contract, so that means many years will go until I buy anything from them, anyway everyone has freedom to choose.

Yes, physics are bit weird so to say, I have checked some configuration files of it when I had chance and well, simbin physics alright, but problem is simbin physics are not based to this world's physic laws, not that it would matter a lot, again there is freedom to choose and like whatever feels good, GTR2 is one of things that is just not my first choice when looking satisfaction of these needs.

Gtr 2
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG