The online racing simulator
Drift Xtreme Team
(13 posts, started )
Drift Xtreme Team
#2 - Bosse
woooow, never seen that!
#4 - Bosse
I guess you want to keep your name (and site and so) so I would've asked them (the leader for that Drift Xtreme) in a PM if it's okay.. Be nice and I'm sure they'll be the same to you.
Quote from Bosse :I guess you want to keep your name (and site and so) so I would've asked them (the leader for that Drift Xtreme) in a PM if it's okay.. Be nice and I'm sure they'll be the same to you.

ok thanks
Good luck smurf.
Quote from LFSn00b :Good luck for your new team, hope it won't break up! :grouphug:

EDIT: Congrats Smurf, my 1,500th post was made here.

thanks to u to noob, and all my friends
#9 - kyler
so i found out, but i dont think there would be necessary to change the name for any of us. none of us want to change skins, website forums etc. Our logo is not the same, skins, website, forum url and tag, besides We just dont call us Drift Xtreme we use the hole Drift Xtreme Team. [dXt] is our tag. so i ask, please dont require us to change our website, skins, forums and tags. As i would not think it will interfare with enything.
besides i didnt find out that another team had almost the same name after i had created evrything for the team,
thank you.
np man and u dont have to change name or remove name its kool bro..
Quote from kyler :np man and u dont have to change name or remove name its kool bro..

thank you! saved me alot of trouble.
Good luck JV with the new team.

Drift Xtreme Team
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG