The online racing simulator
Additional hotkey bindings
(9 posts, started )
For:
- minimap (currently menu-only toggle)
- position list (currently menu-only toggle)
- time/lap reading

I know that all of them can be turned off with "SHIFT+F" but that also disables race messages sent by an admin.
position list can be toggled (with results list) using CTRL+TAB.
The turn signals keys should be allso chosen by the user.
Quote from JamesF1 :position list can be toggled (with results list) using CTRL+TAB.

Ah thanks - didn't notice that one.
i think all hotkeys should be bindable ... i guess this would be a much easier and more elegant way to work out the binding errors that lfw has since the inclusion of different codepages ... at least much more elegant than the trial and error scawen is currently doing
Quote from JamesF1 :position list can be toggled (with results list) using CTRL+TAB.

Actually, just tried it and it don't work. Perhaps it's a P7 issue - I'll mention it in the corresponding thread if it's not been done already.
It only works after the race has ended.
Quote from Shotglass :i think all hotkeys should be bindable ... i guess this would be a much easier and more elegant way to work out the binding errors that lfw has since the inclusion of different codepages ... at least much more elegant than the trial and error scawen is currently doing

I agree. I think that every key should be made bindable either to a key or a button (or both). I'd also like to see different bindings for each car. I'd like to use my paddles to shift in the open wheelers, use sequential stick for the GTR cars, and use an H-shifter for the road cars.
Quote from Cue-Ball :I agree. I think that every key should be made bindable either to a key or a button (or both). I'd also like to see different bindings for each car. I'd like to use my paddles to shift in the open wheelers, use sequential stick for the GTR cars, and use an H-shifter for the road cars.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG