10 #05 - POD - virtual racing +8 laps
11 #06 - masterblasters e.V. +9 laps
12 #15 - Clownpaint +10 laps
13 #03 - Pedal to the Metal Racing +13 laps
14 #12 - team XFR +13 laps
15 #14 - Triple 7 Racing +14 laps
16 #21 - ProDrive Racing +17 laps
17 #17 - Zwarte Wind Racing +23 laps

The excel file shows how the results are obtained. Each lapchunk can be seen as a stint. These lapchunks are taken from the raw lapdata as logged by the tracker. The filter confirms these results.
Attached files
24h.zip - 2.3 KB - 215 views
#2 - ORION
amazing how close the finish was... just 33 secs for 24 hours lol!

congratulations to all who participated
After the lap 1 crash which costed us 7 (of course 7) places, the 5 disconnections, 1 laggy connection which didn't allow 1 of our drivers to race at all, 1 pc freeze, 1 bigger crash, some emergency joining and some pedal problems, resulting in flat spots, we are happy that the race didn't ended with the last place for us.

Anyway it was a nice event

Congratulations to Cyber Racing and all the others who took part
Quote from BBO@BSR :After the lap 1 crash which costed us 7 (of course 7) places, the 5 disconnections, 1 laggy connection which didn't allow 1 of our drivers to race at all, 1 pc freeze, 1 bigger crash, some emergency joining and some pedal problems, resulting in flat spots, we are happy that the race didn't ended with the last place for us.

Anyway it was a nice event

Congratulations to Cyber Racing and all the others who took part

It would be either 7 or 21

I watched some of the TV Great watching
This was quite an experience! Me and my team (ProDrive) didn't get the best position we could have wanted, but at least i'm happy that we actually finished the race. Thx to ProDrive who let me in as a stand - in driver, and thx to all who administrated and participated!
It was an amazing race, with so many fights and close racing, I couldn’t leave the screen even to eat… I didn’t want to lose anything of this race, even only watching its an amazing feeling

We didn’t have any big problem during the 24h, small crashes and that, but our drivers did a very good job with a great driving, we needed to do many calculations in the end because Ocrana was very close, but Petri really was doing fine with an amazing speed and effort…

Again it was a good experience for living all this with my team…. Uros, Arne, Petri, Andreas, Milos you rule!!!! And it was nice to have most of the team giving them support
Quote from ORION :amazing how close the finish was... just 33 secs for 24 hours lol!

congratulations to all who participated

Yes indeed, congrats to all who participated!
Great race guys....In my stints i had alot of fun and there was alot of great drivers....Due to our disco on first lap put us in last pos by a big margine but we got ourselves up into 6th place..When it was my stint i joined server and did the driver swap and my pedals stopped working and it cost me 3 min to find the problem and fix it and if it was not for that we would of been sitting in 5th...Later on with a few hours to go we had another disco putting us way down the list again but our final pos 6th is fantastic due to the problems we had so to all my team in 1st Racing and to our team captain for doing all the preps for the race and staying up over the whole thing a really big job well done. Well done Cyber nice steady drive. Grats to all teams for finishing the 24 hour
It was my first 24h race, and I must way I enjoyed every bit of it.

We had some bad luck ourselfs - plenty of disconnects and it cost us badly.

Also a big applause to all of the drivers - I drove 8 hours myself - overtook and got passed by plenty of cars, and it was virtually 100% clean all the way. Great race, guys

Edit: Norbi should be banned for driving out-of-this-world-kinda fast :P
Btw, here is the replay of the finish lineup (in case you want to take pictures).

here
last 24h i drove myself, and now this year I took the role as "team-chef" and was almost all the 24hours via ventrilo, tracker, stream and spectator connected to my teamies. This was a total different experience. Great stuff! And b4 i start writing shit, i should go to bed finally Congratulations cyber, almost no mistakes, a great setup and supercool drivers! Well deserved win!

P.S.: Thanx a lot to frank, phil, alex, torf and especially wolle. the extended stats for the teams are great stuff. Vince e.g. was that consistent, I could start betting on his next laptime plusminus 0.1 sec
I enjoyed the race, and loved the racing in it :up:

Mercury really had a chance to get 3rd with the first half of the race. Thunder and Mercury were always so close and swapping 3rd place position by doing a pitstop. We started to gain on them, but then we had a flattire and that really set us back quite a bit, but we were still holding 4th place which we are still happy with.

Best moment while I was racing was passing that pro minigolf player, RudiTurbo :ices_rofl He was on a heavy fuel load, but still, what a nobb'n

Good racing.
Quote from Tweaker :

Best moment while I was racing was passing that pro minigolf player, RudiTurbo :ices_rofl He was on a heavy fuel load, but still, what a nobb'n

Good racing.

LMAO
We had a blast, despite of the position. After 5, yes five, flat tires, two DT and a couple of crashes, we still gained one position compared to the last race at Westhill.

Congrats to Cyber for that win. Amazing!
Gratz to Cyber and offcourse i'm proud on my own team 1ST Racing. With all the bad luck we had during the race a 6th place isn't bad at all. Good job all who raced
I have a quick question, does anyone have a replay of the start? At least the first hour or so... because i want to make a photo album, of all the exciting moments of the start, including the noob start procedure(for my own portfolio)
#17 - Tube
The results are now official.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG