The online racing simulator
Should i release?
(17 posts, started )
Should i release?
go for it...
I might when i get more feed back!.
Needs quite a bit more work on the yellow/orange where they meet.

The woman is hard to see, so it took a few seconds to work out what the smudge on the door was.

The logos that go over the woman get in the way of the woman, and are very small.

It's a very very basic skin, perhap half an hours work, so release it if you must, but a couple of hours of hard graft might turn it into a decent skin. Is there anything on the front/back, or is it just as plain?
Why are you even asking?

...But since you are, IMO it sucks and I'd never use it. (if you want me to be more constructive, tristan already mentioned the biggest flaws. plus aspect ratio of that lady is distorted). But what does my, or anyone elses opinion matter anyway?

If you have sacrificed hours of work into it ant want to release it, then do so. It's only a skin
-.-
It looks ok. Just size the logos on the side correctly, maybe add something on the front or rear and you've got a cool skin :up:
I like the colors and the gurl theme fits well.

But the decals need more work. They don't stand out as much as they should and are hard to read. Also I'd suggest that you added something on the roof and rear as now all the art is on the sides. Imho the front would look pretty good with very few sponsor decals on it.

It needs more work but imho it looks promising if you keep working on it
a few well-placed small decals on the hood, maybe?
what's the back like? Any detailingh or decals/logos?
Quote from al heeley :a few well-placed small decals on the hood, maybe?
what's the back like? Any detailingh or decals/logos?

No not yet, but i can put them on....

I wil get on that when i have time.
Your skin sucks bad!!!!!!needs more stuff it is way to plain!!!
Quote from frokki :..
...But since you are, IMO it sucks and I'd never use it. (if you want me to be more constructive, tristan already mentioned the biggest flaws. plus aspect ratio of that lady is distorted).

second that.
#13 - CSU1
here, take these man

Senokot
Attached images
treatments-senokot-tablets.jpg
I am so sorry, if you guys liked the skin i can't release it do to i had to redo my computer, i can try to make a better one...
Quote from tristancliffe :Needs quite a bit more work on the yellow/orange where they meet.

The woman is hard to see, so it took a few seconds to work out what the smudge on the door was.

The logos that go over the woman get in the way of the woman, and are very small.

It's a very very basic skin, perhap half an hours work, so release it if you must, but a couple of hours of hard graft might turn it into a decent skin. Is there anything on the front/back, or is it just as plain?

And the reason it might look bad is because i have a shitty video card its like a 32 mb or w.e
LOL - You guys are nasty, constructive criticism would be nice to help the guy improve, I don't see the point in just saying "it sucks".
It is very colorful and flamboyant, but it looks "muddy", like everything graphic wise is smeared on. In other words, it can be be hard to distinct the logos, because they all seem to blur together, are crowded together.

Should i release?
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG