Poll : Favourite Movie Maker

DoN
Kraniwani
yamakawa
Other (please state)
Becky Rose
Matrixi
trackah123
Who do you think is the best LFS movie maker other than yourself?
You decide
There was already a similar topic not so long ago. Anyway, I credited several persons there and this is a multiple vote so I vote for them again
#3 - Micha
NOT AGAIN!

There are as many different opinions as people in the world! Why cant you accept that you never can choose one for the best. And why choose anyway?? Whats the point of this? It became a common habit to compare everything. Really, that sucks! Sorry for my honest words.
and tbh, my videos are not meant to compare to the artistic delights of those guys. There is no finnesse in my productions, no artistry, and no wow factor - they're not videos, they're broadcasts, it's like comparing a car to a motor bike.
Schneefee is my fave movie maker. He has not many any movies lately but love his work from GPL and LFS
#6 - 3ttan
i think Imphy is very good
I voted for Krani and Imphy.
This poll is worthless without Micha...
All of these movies makers have attribution to be in "hall of fame" All of these makers are in something special, so hats down !
wheres JoeCool?
Quote from Becky Rose : it's like comparing a car to a motor bike.

U mean wich doesn't have finesse, and wow factor? A motorbike?
Damn, impossible for me to choose only one person. Many have the skills to surprise us by their movies.
Quote from Becky Rose :and tbh, my videos are not meant to compare to the artistic delights of those guys. There is no finnesse in my productions, no artistry, and no wow factor - they're not videos, they're broadcasts, it's like comparing a car to a motor bike.

the way you broadcast it and the quality may help

Who do you think is the best LFS movie maker other than yourself?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG