The online racing simulator
#1 - GTS
Version Update U to V ... Locked LFS
Hi Racers has anyone had a similar problem as below when upgrading:

I upgraded to V version (6mb file) from U following instructiions clearly overwriting existing files. But when I went to run LFS.exe asked me to unlock for full version, tried with my game password an error message said password must have min 8 charaters tried several times with my seven character game account password. Logged onto LFS website changed game account to a 9 character password. After several attempts of trying to unlock LFS, error displays does not match account game password.
Saved my data folder and uninstalled LFS reinstalled from scratch version V 112mb (Not the upgrade 6mb) the same error message game password doesnot match displays

Is there a time delay from when I update my gaming account password, or am I doing sometime wrong. Location is Australia Ive notice on the forum different world regions are having similar problems ... unable to find servers once they have upgraded .... and like some like me demoted to demo version.

Im currently looking at the FAQ on LFS website.
Thank god I backed up the whole LFS folder and it still works S2 full version but stuck on version U. (I know we are allowed two working versions per month for say reformatting HDD or changing computer systems)

Happy racing GTS
#2 - Davo
Try changing your password again. I'm pretty sure its instant because when I got my licence 2 seconds later I was online and playing.
#3 - GTS
It worked!!!!!!!!
Hey Davo it worked cheers mate.....
#4 - herki
next time read the readme
and use the search ufnction before posting - it was mentioned, that you will probably have to unlock version V again, and you are by far not the first person who had to

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG