The online racing simulator
is it posible to make neons xrt
(36 posts, started )
hi i was just wondering if anyone knows how to make neons for the XRT plz thx
#2 - Davo
My XRT even has lasers, a smoke machine and a mirror ball.
plus the famous knight-rider-lightbar-thingy!

no neons in lfs.
#4 - Jakg
No possible way, im afraid
Quote from Jakg :No possible way, im afraid

your afraid? YOUR AFRAID? hell I ain't afraid there isn't a way, I am glad, GLAD, GLAD there isn't a way
#6 - Jakg
i was going to put "actually, im not, im very glad", but i thought that would just rub salt in the wounds
another one :bluegrab:
#8 - kirmy
Quote from whitford :hi i was just wondering if anyone knows how to make neons for the XRT plz thx

can i just ask why you want neons, they dont improve performance, or anything else, who are you trying to impress with them? i dont get why people want them
#9 - Davo
it makes the car look like a UFO and distracts drivers causing them mishisft and you overtake them and maybe on a turn they like see the pretty nesons and goo oooogh and then you overtake them or cause a pile up and wheile drigitng they like look relaly cool too in the smoke and when lfs has night mode itl look awesome with different colours of neons on cars like red for the darkside and the good guys get the other colours
Any neons would require a patch to add a track set in a Tesco car park, plus setup options for subwoofer size and amplifier wattage. Then watch the Saxo skins multiply.
And blue LEDs on the hood please
#12 - Gunn
I have one of those insect zappers under my XRT but those damn bugs still ruin my paintwork! :doh:
I know(maybe) how to do the neons.
Maybe someone can change the color of the car shadow texture from black to red or blue
#14 - Jakg
you cant - shadows are generater dynamically
Quote from kirmy :can i just ask why you want neons, they dont improve performance, or anything else, who are you trying to impress with them? i dont get why people want them

i want them because i have a nice skin and i want somthing to go with the skin
Maybe u could make a screenshot of the car, go to photoshop and edit the screen so the car looks like it has neon. You wouldn't see the neons while racing anyway. And wouldn't it look stupid it bright daylight?
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Maybe u could make a screenshot of the car, go to photoshop and edit the screen so the car looks like it has neon. You wouldn't see the neons while racing anyway. And wouldn't it look stupid it bright daylight?

no becaus i have a night mod
..i want to see what this skin looks like if you keep saying neons would make it look better..
Quote from XCNuse :..i want to see what this skin looks like if you keep saying neons would make it look better..

x2 *cough*
I was looking through my skins_x folder and saw an XR that was pretty wild looking with neon coloring. Not the same thing as typical neon lights, but it was black with neon green along all the body lines. It was, er.... interesting.

I'd put it up here, but it came from my skins_x folder, so it's not mine.
Quote from BigFatCat :Any neons would require a patch to add a track set in a Tesco car park, plus setup options for subwoofer size and amplifier wattage. Then watch the Saxo skins multiply.

I'll put forward your ideas in the improvements section.
#22 - Davo
Quote from mrodgers :here, but it came from my skins_x folder, so it's not mine.

Nothin is stopping you from taking a screnshot in cmx viewer or in game, just don't post up the actualk skin, but even then it's upto the other person not to steal it. Anyone can copy a skin from skin_x.
-
(Slidaaaa) DELETED by XCNuse : no need for that
-
(Slidaaaa) DELETED by XCNuse : ENOUGH!
Neons are kewl, but incar whores and spinners are teh sh!t, can someone make a LFS Pimp mod please ?
Quote from Slidaaaa :Neons are kewl, but incar whores and spinners are teh sh!t, can someone make a LFS Pimp mod please ?

I did, its called Need For Speed... check it out
Quote from Davo :Nothin is stopping you from taking a screnshot in cmx viewer or in game, just don't post up the actualk skin, but even then it's upto the other person not to steal it. Anyone can copy a skin from skin_x.

What I find funny is anyone that uses copyrighted brand name logos in their skin is a hypocrite for thinking the artwork belongs to them...the typical argument is "hey I worked long and hard on that skin" as if the designer for advan or brembo did absolutely nothing to create the logo....lol. The artist steals and uses said logo without any permission and then thinks the artwork is theirs....lol....if one of my logo covered skins ends up in your skin x folder feel free to "steal" it.

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG