<15
Height: 170 cm (5' 7")
Weight: 61 kilos (135 lbs)

BMI: 21

Yes, I am short and skinny.
BMI? Low cost airline

Im 19.4, 6ft 6 about 200cm and says normal
#28 - DeKo
im 6 foot 3, weigh about 14 stone, spits me back a BMI of 24.1, which says is overweight, but im really not

Edit: done another one which gave me 24.2, but said i was in normal range >_<. cant make up its mind.
56 kg, 5 ft 9 inches. Short and skinny. . BMI: 18.2
17 on the dot, lol, which is the same amount of votes for people within the 15-20 BMI range.
I'm between 55 and 60Kg (Havn't done it in a while but havn't changed much) and 5'10" so it's between 17.4 and 18.9. I got it done at college 6 months ago and I think it was 18 or 19.

BMI is a very unaccurate measure.

I lost over 40 kilograms of weight in one year (October 2005, 109 kg -> October 2006, 63 kgs), my BMI is 19-point-something but because I also lost muscle tissue I could be considered fat despite my ribs are showing. Time to hit the gym (or grave) soon.
13.9.... It's hard for me to gain weight. I have had some problems with constipation in the past, I have lots of un-diagnosed digestive problems. I try to get as much fiber as possible. I pretty much get a stomach ache every day.
Quote from wheel4hummer :13.9.... It's hard for me to gain weight. I have had some problems with constipation in the past, I have lots of un-diagnosed digestive problems. I try to get as much fiber as possible. I pretty much get a stomach ache every day.

Chrons Disease?
#35 - JJ72
which.. actually thats not all to bad, BMI really doesn't say much tbh, for a guy like the site says you want to be in the 20's, lower doesn't mean your better, that actually means your underweight or dont have any lean muscle tissue (which would be me) at 123ish lbs (about 55.8 kg) and 5' 7" .. and not gaining any weight in 4 years... obviously means i have very little lean muscle tissue which isn't anything to be proud about
so.. low 20's guys, means your in the best shape here
Quote from XCNuse :19.3
which.. actually thats not all to bad, BMI really doesn't say much tbh, for a guy like the site says you want to be in the 20's, lower doesn't mean your better, that actually means your underweight or dont have any lean muscle tissue (which would be me) at 123ish lbs (about 55.8 kg) and 5' 7" .. and not gaining any weight in 4 years... obviously means i have very little lean muscle tissue which isn't anything to be proud about
so.. low 20's guys, means your in the best shape here

Sound like me when I was your age; 5'7" and 120 pounds. It will catch up to you in 10 years, unless you change your eating habits, but right now it sounds like you have a fast metabolism. Normal for your age.
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 130 lbs (max)

BMI: 19.8

Basically built like Valentino Rossi, though I'm sure he's a lot more muscular.
21.4. Finally started filling out, 5'9 and 145 lbs.
Quote from jayhawk :Chrons Disease?

I dunno, the doctor hasn't tested me for it. I think I want to get tested for it. I know someone with Crohns Dissease, he has to get IV-drips of medicine. I don't think I have that, but its worth a test.
#41 - d6nn
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from JamesF1 :23.4

I'm slightly under the average weight (13 stone) for my height (6ft 2in). But I need do need to tone myself up a bit

Better watch you dont blow away...

Im 6"4 and 18stone, alot is muscle. I have a bit of fat, which I am currently trying to lose.

P.S..LMAO @ thisnameistaken
Damn, voted 15-20 (from the top of my head) before I saw the link. Calculation shows 22.1 kg/m2
1.78m and 70 kg's.
Quote from The General Lee :Better watch you dont blow away...

Im 6"4 and 18stone, alot is muscle. I have a bit of fat, which I am currently trying to lose.

P.S..LMAO @ thisnameistaken

Short arse! well 6ft 6 and im just over 12stone! hmmmm maybe i need more weight

Next time il try BMI Baby
Quote from jamesrowe :Short arse! well 6ft 6 and im just over 12stone! hmmmm maybe i need more weight

Next time il try BMI Baby

LANKY BASTARD LOL

I am 6ft 4in and 15 stone
#46 - aoun
22.1 kg/m2

50th percentile

16 years old, 6ft tall, 74kg
18.4 If I'm right... :/
What's up with all the skinny people on this forum?

BMI is 22.1 here...Didn't feel fat till I saw this thread...

Now I feel fat AND hungry since I also read the Mcdonald's/drivethrough thread!!!
Quote from Paranoid Android :What's up with all the skinny people on this forum?

BMI is 22.1 here...Didn't feel fat till I saw this thread...

Now I feel fat AND hungry since I also read the Mcdonald's/drivethrough thread!!!

Anything up to 25 is perfectly normal, it's just most of this forum would blow away in a breeze
21.4, I'm in the 33rd percentile. (nyah nyah, 67% of Americans are fatter than me! )

I'm 5'9" and 145 pounds.

Bmi?
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG